Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Madeleine McCann potentially found

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
They're not surface level chap, I deeply believe you are quite, quite wrong and frankly think you suffer from a personality disorder which clouds your judgement. Check out the documentary "Surviving Progress", available in full on Youtube and aired originally on BBC I think. It gives a much more balanced but no less damning evaluation of the machinations of banks/governments etc. And you know what's great about it? It's well researched, i'st thesis is quantifiable and it doesn't need showboating and sensationalism as it is based on proveable FACT. Watch that and come back to me.

i've seen it and has nothing on "end of the road - how money became worthless" - made by ex wall street and current economy people, find this on onebigtorrent.org. i cover a mass range of sources and research, including the controlled and lyeing (see panorama 1 yr pre 7/7) bbc.

something being "well researched" is subjective- the 7/7 ripple effect i say is "well researched." again, watch it, and get back to me.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
i've seen it and has nothing on "end of the road - how money became worthless" - made by ex wall street and current economy people, find this on onebigtorrent.org. i cover a mass range of sources and research, including the controlled and lyeing (see panorama 1 yr pre 7/7) bbc.

something being "well researched" is subjective- the 7/7 ripple effect i say is "well researched." again, watch it, and get back to me.

I've seen it. Thought it was godawful.

P.S it's phrases like "current economy people" that take away any shred of credibility you may have once had.

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
well i think you should try and recall it. the 7/7 truth movement is not "feathery little ideas" - so much so that a new version of the 7/7 ripple affect was released today.....watch it and then come back with your surface level fleeting comments.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwyzpzEgUWE

Still the same old crap at 1:07:45. I am not passing an opinion, I know the truth. I am amazed that anyone can be taken in by the ramblings of the almost certainly certifiable idiot who produced this fantasy.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Oh and by the way they are telling me this is all shite and cats are going to take over a post apocalyptic world
That will be the hallucinogens in the Whiskas and Felix , they need to be drug free when they speak to you :thumbsup: :lolol:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
You will be pleased to know that I have found a video of brunswick and his mother destroying chemtrails. Watching this will prove the utter and complete truth of everything he says, just as his mother manages to destroy those nasty chemtrails using vinegar.

Watch and become a true believer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsdeAF_Prfo

thanks for that,i needed a good laugh today.

the mother is a moron of the highest order

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Why do people find this stuff so hard to get? Governments engage in false-flag terrorism. Western governments are not exempt. I'm certainly not saying that you should believe that everything is a conspiracy, but believing that everything is as presented is just as foolish.

There really are dark characters, playing dark games, in dark places. Grow some balls and assimilate this into your perspective or you are living in as much a fairytale as you accuse "conspiracy theorists" of living in.

False flag - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

i think its only fair if you are posting anything about Annie Machon you should post something from her fellow whistleblower David "i am jesus" Shayler

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2025FIEKB8

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
You see, this is where people like you go wrong. You are the least open minded of all folks. You are trying to remove one mindset and replace it with yours. I certainly don't believe everything I am fed by the mainstream media, and do indeed spend time talking with people who have first hand knowledge of things I am interested in, it's a large part of my job in fact. I prefer to go to the source directly than watch endless hours of poorly made, badly edited and produced "truth" movement videos, which are on the whole the product of manipulated research. I am no more likely to believe them than the mainstream press. However, you reveal yourself to be narrow minded in that you force upon others there can be only 2 versions of the truth, a total lie and your version. It is not this simple chap. You do not ask questions, you swallow the media as much as anyone else you just call it something different. Sticking feathers up your arse does not make you a chicken lad.

If you look just above your post, you will see a quote of my previous post. Perhaps you could read it and respond sometime.

But well done for taking the time to write a 7 line paragraph asserting your own intellectual competence while insulting mine.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
Still the same old crap at 1:07:45. I am not passing an opinion, I know the truth. I am amazed that anyone can be taken in by the ramblings of the almost certainly certifiable idiot who produced this fantasy.

"same old crap" subjective and childish answer.
"not passing an opinion, i know the truth" lol.
"idiot [film maker]" subjective.

if you have nothing to add in this thread that is not above the level of a 12 year old, please stop creating me notifications.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004

if you have nothing to add in this thread that is not above the level of a 12 year old, please stop creating me notifications.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
For some reason, I am reminded of this quote from Blackadder 2:

Blackadder: You mean we haven't got a crew. I was under the impression that it's common maritime practice for a ship to have a crew?
Captain Rum: Opinion is divided on the subject. All the other capn's say you need a crew, I say ye doesn't.

That's some classic brunswick right there. What a numpty. :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

You would know
Irony, thy name is brunswick.
No, it's crap. Anyone with an open mind and a truly scientific approach to this would disregard anything in that trash you linked to.

Irnoy, thy name is - I think we've done this before. But I would add that you REALLY have nothing to add to anything except links to poorly produced and badly 'researched' videos so try taking your own 'advice'.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
brunswick -seriously mate,not being funny, do you have a history of drugs usage? Fair play if you subscribe to one or two conspiracy theories (for what its worth I'm sort of half up for AIDS as being a man-made targetted infection of the CIA and the Moral Majority, and I'd be half-inclined to believe that 9/11 flight was shot out of the sky by USAF rather than a gung-ho rebellion by passengers). but to believe the whole set, lock stock and barrel, on account of asome arguably dubious youtube videos is clear evidence of slack thinking. Fair play for standing your ground, but - sake! - give us something credible to work on.

johnny jigsaw

"My life's in pieces"

Is it not the case that the maker of this film, John Hill, claims to be the Messiah and also believes that Star Wars is true, the script having been telepathically given to George Lucas by "the Force"?

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
brunswick -seriously mate,not being funny, do you have a history of drugs usage? Fair play if you subscribe to one or two conspiracy theories (for what its worth I'm sort of half up for AIDS as being a man-made targetted infection of the CIA and the Moral Majority, and I'd be half-inclined to believe that 9/11 flight was shot out of the sky by USAF rather than a gung-ho rebellion by passengers). but to believe the whole set, lock stock and barrel, on account of asome arguably dubious youtube videos is clear evidence of slack thinking. Fair play for standing your ground, but - sake! - give us something credible to work on.

only half way on aids? research the new york disco scene at the time - might bring you up to 100%. why is the 7/7 ripple effect dubious? if it was why would they lock up the creator and deny him bail?

there is some serious information in that film........get past the editing, and quality, he probably did it himself on Windows Movie Maker.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
only half way on aids? research the new york disco scene at the time - might bring you up to 100%. why is the 7/7 ripple effect dubious? if it was why would they lock up the creator and deny him bail?

there is some serious information in that film........get past the editing, and quality, he probably did it himself on Windows Movie Maker.

Fair plays for dodging the question, I wouldn't fancy answering it either - unless I was 100% sure of the facts :clap2:

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
Is it not the case that the maker of this film, John Hill, claims to be the Messiah and also believes that Star Wars is true, the script having been telepathically given to George Lucas by "the Force"?

pull yourself together jigsaw, you must have some missing pieces (couldn't resist that one). Lucas was smoking lots of pot and a bit of a rebel and possibly channelled the plot, mth same way much art is channelled. the force he probably likened to prana, ether, chi etc,

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here