Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Madeleine McCann potentially found

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
sheesh, they are all coming out the woodwork today.

Who are coming out of the woodwork?

You post a ridiculous YouTube video that intimates that when asked to provide a recent photo of their just abducted daughter, the McCann's wandered off, avoiding the mass police investigation and media storm, recovered their daughter from wherever she may be and took a photo to give to the authorities. All of this happening without anyone else aware even though the police would have been watching their every movement as is normal practice in these sorts of crimes.

Before you post these videos you really should think about their content.

Did you really think that video was strong compelling evidence of the guilt of the McCann's?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
If you look just above your post, you will see a quote of my previous post. Perhaps you could read it and respond sometime.

But well done for taking the time to write a 7 line paragraph asserting your own intellectual competence while insulting mine.

I'm sorry, you have all the response you deserved.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
elaborate please.....it isn't a f00king film you rate on enjoyment, score, and cinematography....lol.

sheesh, they are all coming out the woodwork today.

It is meant to convince me of their theories. It didn't. Therefore in my humble opinion it failed as a piece of propoganda and as a film.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I think what you mean to say is, David Shayler discredits Annie Machon.

Lazy and wrong.

no im pretty convinced i meant to say exactly what i wrote

"i think its only fair if you are posting anything about Annie Machon you should post something from her fellow whistleblower David "i am jesus" Shayler"

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
Did you really think that video was strong compelling evidence of the guilt of the McCann's?

i never said the video itself alone was strong compe...etc..... but along with the links i gave in th same post may show there is much more info to this case than the MSM story, which most ppl seemed to have drunk down like a cool shandy.

For the love of god, this thread has turned into a f***ing pantomime.

What we know is Madeline was taken on holiday and didn't return, she was either abducted and or killed by abducter or her parents somehow managed to kill her and hide this fact while the full attention of TWO countries law enforcement agencies and the national press of almost every country in the world was watching.

And some f***ing loony now suggests she was sacrificed by her parents because they are part of some sort of world dominating super sect who are hiding the "real" truth.

Get a f***ing grip [MENTION=2850]brunswick[/MENTION] then get a life. believe it or not, if you turn off your computer and go outside real people may even engage you in conversation.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
i never said the video itself alone was strong compe...etc..... but along with the links i gave in th same post may show there is much more info to this case than the MSM story, which most ppl seemed to have drunk down like a cool shandy.

The video was weak, admit it. That sort of thing completely reduces the weight of your argument.

The guy who was posting the garbage about the moon landings a while back did the same thing. Lame videos cluttering up the internet giving any truth no chance of coming out. That is what pisses me off.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
The video was weak, admit it. That sort of thing completely reduces the weight of your argument.

The guy who was posting the garbage about the moon landings a while back did the same thing. Lame videos cluttering up the internet giving any truth no chance of coming out. That is what pisses me off.

The video was weak!? actually you are weak! You're just another corporate news zombie head who knows absolute nothing else. Your only role in a debate which attacks this current nazi regime is to play the devils advocate. You can only attack brunswick for what he is finding out, you can't actually understand him because it wouldn't make any sense to your life simply because your life is probably no more than a screen.

Last edited:

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
The video was weak!? actually you are weak! You're just another corporate news zombie head who knows absolute nothing else. Your only role in a debate which attacks this current nazi regime is to play the devils advocate. You can only attack brunswick for what he is finding out, you can't actually understand him because it wouldn't make any sense to your life simply because your life is probably no more than a screen.

Thank you "The Truth". You have just made my day :)

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Thank you "The Truth". You have just made my day :)

Good! Now sod off and stop pestering Brunswick with brainless posts. He clearly knows more than you so please do us all a favour and stick to your own bandwidth in conversation.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
For the love of god, this thread has turned into a f***ing pantomime.

What we know is Madeline was taken on holiday and didn't return, she was either abducted and or killed by abducter or her parents somehow managed to kill her and hide this fact while the full attention of TWO countries law enforcement agencies and the national press of almost every country in the world was watching.

And some f***ing loony now suggests she was sacrificed by her parents because they are part of some sort of world dominating super sect who are hiding the "real" truth.

Get a f***ing grip [MENTION=2850]brunswick[/MENTION] then get a life. believe it or not, if you turn off your computer and go outside real people may even engage you in conversation.

Slightly ironic when you have 'It's not the truth that hurts, It's the shock of hearing it'. under all your posts! LOL sounds like you need to learn from you're own posts! ha ha

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Good! Now sod off and stop pestering Brunswick with brainless posts. He clearly knows more than you so please do us all a favour and stick to your own bandwidth in conversation.

Thank you again "The Truth" for the reminder not to lower my consciousness unnecessarily. I will leave you two to it.

I call POE. And being the first to do so I win....

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here