Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***LVCC 1- Somerset v Sussex, Taunton, 11:00, 21-24 August***

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I like Taunton: good batting, lively crowd and cider.

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
Nash amazes me, his strike rate must be amazing. He only ever seems to bowl 3 or 4 overs, yet never fails to get a wicket.

I concur, Nasher is a very good cricketer and I think he is underbowled.

Should have been given a chance in Englands T20 squad by now as well.

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
montgomerie1.gif

It's 6 ...and counting

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I concur, Nasher is a <a class="ktg6us78hf8vdu7" href="#">very</a> good cricketer and I think he is underbowled.

Should have been given a chance in Englands T20 squad by now as well.

Couple of big scores before the end of the season and the odd wicket (like today) and he has an outside chance of making the test squad too.

A batsman who bowls spin would be handy in India but he needs to show that he can dig in for some big scores.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Radio just said Sussex have the second highest attendence figures for championship cricket.

That's down to Albion fans who couldn't get season tickets and are desperate for some live sport...

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
Couple of big scores before the end of the season and the odd wicket (like today) and he has an outside chance of making the test squad too.

A batsman who bowls spin would be handy in India but he needs to show that he can dig in for some big scores.

I am tempting fate here as he is just about to bat, but I think he has a superb eye and when he tees off in T20 he really seems to smash the ball away and scores as quick as Prior and Wright without seeming to have as much effort as Luke. What with him being a more than useful spinner (whom tend to be the best T20 bowlers) in my opinion I really think he should be knocking on the T20 door. Yards had got a World Cup winners medal and I think Nasher is just as important to the Sharks T20 campaign.

India will be tough in India very tough, but hey if KP can't be arsed to go there (or is he now because he has made a t1t of himself) I am sure Nasher would.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Well done Monty old chap

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
45/1 Nash out

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
FFS 45/2

Batflids

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Goodwin in now. How many will he get today?

I'm going for an optimistic 7 (seven) and out lbw.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here