Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***LVCC 1- Somerset v Sussex, Taunton, 11:00, 21-24 August***

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
And a ground area slightly less than that of the back garden in an average terraced house.

Though it has staged two Elton John concerts: big stage,huge crowds.Wouldn't get that in yer average back garden.

It IS a batting dream ground for sure.Sussex must keep their heads and not get themselves skittled on it when they are given a go.

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
montgomerie1.gif

howwzzzzzzzzaaaaaaaatttttttt

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
Keep calm and remember the 2006 C&G Final, Law sawn off and Cork stranded at the end, marvellous scenes......

Yep, that is what I remember about Law, Kirtley got him for a big fat zero with the help of some dodgy umpiring.

I also remember Cork playing on for Lancs against Surrey to lose the country championship, when they were withing a dozen or so runs of doing it. Meaning that we won our third title in 6/7 years. (I forget about the plum in the 50 over final a year or so later for Pants).

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Keep calm and remember the 2006 C&G Final, Law sawn off and Cork stranded at the end, marvellous scenes......

Yep, that is what I remember about Law, Kirtley got him for a big fat zero with the help of some dodgy umpiring.

I also remember Cork playing on for Lancs against Surrey to lose the country championship, when they were withing a dozen or so runs of doing it. Meaning that we won our third title in 6/7 years. (I forget about the plum in the 50 over final a year or so later for Pants).

You're ALIVE!!!???

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yes pal and I will see you at the Amex tonight no doubt. You coming down the Brewers for Super Saturday?

Hopefully yes mate :) [MENTION=11493]Cecil[/MENTION] may even get me that pint he's owed me for months (I've already written one off last season! :) )

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
rains done for today's play. I suppose a draw would be OK. One eye on Warks v Middlesex for the last few minutes of play

manintheblackpajamas

Oct 30, 2006
sorry to hijack a bit, but i posted this in a Twenty20 thread about 2 Finals day Tickets.

Anyone here interested...

I have just lost my lift for this and have 2 tickets for sale if anyone didn't manage to get one?

They are in the Sussex section (purchased direct from the club). From memory they are £50 each, but I will have to check when I get home tonight.

I work in Central Brighton and live near 7 dials or I could post them if someone snaps them up quickly...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here