NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Trescothick GONE :clap:

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
He is, its his fielding and batting that lets him down (although he has improved those since his move to Sussex).

Swanns also in the club, however means we get to keep Monty for big games like this.

What do you think par score is at Taunton, short boundrys....

wow stop post Monty bowls Trego for 13, yessssss a Michelle

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Excitment over

What do you think par score is at Taunton, short boundrys, wicket plays true, all set up for Banger.

We have defended the boundry very well keeping the score low. I reckon 350 is what you need minimum first innings.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Swanns also in the club, however means we get to keep Monty for big games like this.

What do you think par score is at Taunton, short boundrys....

wow stop post Monty bowls Trego for 13, yessssss a Michelle
Taunton is usually a 375/400 pitch, a spinners graveyard really........makes Monty's performance in this match even more eye catching.

England can keep Swanny we'll keep Monty, that suits me :)

EDIT: Just checked my big book of cricket facts, and Taunton's "average first innings total in first-class matches" is 360.

Last edited:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Nash amazes me, his strike rate must be amazing. He only ever seems to bowl 3 or 4 overs, yet never fails to get a wicket.

ifightbears

Jul 19, 2010
Cornwall
Being a Somerset fan... I am pretty dissapointed right now! Not sure we have the bowling attack (a lot of injuries hence why we got bladdy wayward mahmood) to do much to you guys. Warwickshire are gonna win pretty easy its looking though so its back to 20/20 and 40 over runners up again i imagine...
Good to see Tressy back on fire, 50th first class century. What a hero.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here