Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Luton at home sell out (almost)

rebel51

Jan 4, 2021
West sussex
So you can't get tkts off exchange at all now if you don't buy that year membership and a 14 day period where you cant use it if youve just brought online. Absolute liberty bringing that in if that's true.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
If you buy a year membership now can you get a ticket on exchange?
Yip, I did this
So you can't get tkts off exchange at all now if you don't buy that year membership and a 14 day period where you cant use it if youve just brought online. Absolute liberty bringing that in if that's true.
I bought my membership and then bought the tickets minutes after.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I'm a little late to the ticket buying party.

Am I right in thinking that th eonly tickets I can buy with a fan number are the fewsingle seats dotted around the ground. If I want to buy 2 or 3 seats in a row I need to become a myalbion+ member?

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
I'm a little late to the ticket buying party.

Am I right in thinking that th eonly tickets I can buy with a fan number are the fewsingle seats dotted around the ground. If I want to buy 2 or 3 seats in a row I need to become a myalbion+ member?
At the moment you need to have membership just to be able to get a ticket. I think they go on general sale to people with fan numbers from Thursday but as this has sold out, that may not even happen. I'm not 100% sure on that.
As for buying tickets sitting together, it's basically just luck, membership won't help out there. There are single seats dotted around but not many 2 or 3 together. I saw 3 yesterday, paid for a membership, went to buy them and some rascal had bought the seat in the middle. I took the risk that whoever it is will let me and my son sit together seeing as he's only 6, and bought the 2 either side. Hoping it's not some incredibly anal Japanese fan who insists on staying in 'their' seat :wink:

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
At the moment you need to have membership just to be able to get a ticket. I think they go on general sale to people with fan numbers from Thursday but as this has sold out, that may not even happen. I'm not 100% sure on that.
As for buying tickets sitting together, it's basically just luck, membership won't help out there. There are single seats dotted around but not many 2 or 3 together. I saw 3 yesterday, paid for a membership, went to buy them and some rascal had bought the seat in the middle. I took the risk that whoever it is will let me and my son sit together seeing as he's only 6, and bought the 2 either side. Hoping it's not some incredibly anal Japanese fan who insists on staying in 'their' seat :wink:
There'd be a certain irony to it being a Japanese fan!

It's interesting with the tickets. This morning I could buy with a fan number but there were only single seats and I'm after two maybe three so didn't get any. Now I've gone back to the site and you're right fan numbers can't get one.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
There'd be a certain irony to it being a Japanese fan!

It's interesting with the tickets. This morning I could buy with a fan number but there were only single seats and I'm after two maybe three so didn't get any. Now I've gone back to the site and you're right fan numbers can't get one.
I found if I had the membership in my basket I could browse what seats were available but if you try and buy them you can't. Keep hitting refresh! Good luck.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Will see if my Friends and Family want my ticket otherwise it goes on the exchange in early August.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
It’s not going to General Sale.

‘This fixture Sold Out to MyAlbion+ members and Season Ticket Holders (for guest tickets),
so any additional tickets that come available will be on sale to these groups only (login required).’

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Despite being down visiting family for weekend and wanting to go to game via ticket exchange, I'm not allowed to unless I become a member. Last season was able to get tickets no problem but won't let me now!
I think they adjust that based on the opposition. There's a high chance of Luton fans, given it's their first game back in the top flight, trying to buy spare home tickets, so the "members only" barrier makes that more difficult.

Given you've been on here for 14 years, I'm happy to help you out by buying at STH guest ticket if that works for you. PM me to sort out.

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
Despite being down visiting family for weekend and wanting to go to game via ticket exchange, I'm not allowed to unless I become a member. Last season was able to get tickets no problem but won't let me now!
Depends if the match goes to general sale or not. Looks like this one isn’t going to GS, presumably because tickets sold more quickly than last year, and to ST and MyA+ members.

Vin

Jun 12, 2021
Got to buy a membership for the Luton game otherwise can’t go and take my son. Been to plenty home and away games over the last few years. I was doing an online chat and they said this is in place due to away fans buying tickets. Clearly not an away fan or my son. Ridiculous.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Got to buy a membership for the Luton game otherwise can’t go and take my son. Been to plenty home and away games over the last few years. I was doing an online chat and they said this is in place due to away fans buying tickets. Clearly not an away fan or my son. Ridiculous.
For Luton it appears this is the case although the exchange priced tickets are available to guests (without A+ membership) of Season Ticket Holders.
West Ham is currently not sold out yet - tickets are on sale to those with previous purchase history (you don't have to be a member)
Newcastle (H) is sold out (at previous purchase history) so exchange tickets on sale to non members or those with previous purchase history
Bournemouth (H) currently on general sale to anyone,.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here