Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Luton at home sell out (almost)

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
Yes constantly, and I always get log-in problems. The site is terrible and not fit for an EPL club. It's been an issue for years.
When I was trying to list my ticket in the exchange yesterday I had to put in new bank details. Twice I got the sort code wrong but on the page that has the error message to 'back' button to go and fix it is blocked out by the accessibility read button thing. 😅 so you have o choice but to come all the way out and start all over again.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Sorry, can anyone tell me if I buy one membership package, will I be able to buy two tickets with that? The website is a confusing mess.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
We all know it'll be half empty. Summer hols? Loads still away.
No, no it won't. There's a new PARADIGM in play. It's not like it was before. Albion tickets get instantly snapped up by foreign EPL football tourists. Most empty seats will be purely down to home fans too vacant or too rich to list their tickets on the exchange while they're away on holiday

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
No, no it won't. There's a new PARADIGM in play. It's not like it was before. Albion tickets get instantly snapped up by foreign EPL football tourists. Most empty seats will be purely down to home fans too vacant or too rich to list their tickets on the exchange while they're away on holiday
I've listed mine and it won't sell. As a single. It never does.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
SOD IT. Got the membership for the pleasure of buying tickets for ONE game.

Saw 3 seats next to each other but by the time I'd got my membership some maniac had bought the one in the middle. No doubt they also choose the centre urinal when all are free.
Hope you don't mind moving! (please)

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Saw 3 seats next to each other but by the time I'd got my membership some maniac had bought the one in the middle. No doubt they also choose the centre urinal when all are free.
And the middle seat on a plane. Call their bluff, buy the seats either side, and just spend the game LOUDLY talking across them. They'll soon get the message :lol:

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
And the middle seat on a plane. Call their bluff, buy the seats either side, and just spend the game LOUDLY talking across them. They'll soon get the message :lol:
I did already! As already said, any reasonable person wouldn't mind shifting one seat along, but who knows?

cheesy77

Feb 18, 2009
Point made about Luton fans buying the home end earlier in the thread. Evidence on their forum that some have indeed done so. Any suggestions who to report this to?

Screenshot_20230717_140049_Samsung Internet.jpg

cheesy77

Feb 18, 2009
Is the correct answer 'Nobody'? Should be. We'd do exactly the same. Needs must
Not sure I agree. If people are well behaved, respectful and don't try to goad people or cause trouble then maybe. Sadly that's not usually the case.

*I see you've now edited your post to essentially say the same thing.

Last edited:

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
Is the correct answer 'Nobody'? Should be. We'd do exactly the same. Needs must. Just so long as they respect the rules of being in the wrong end
Just do what i do when there are clearly a lot of interlopers for a game. Read their lips during sussex by the sea. It's the easiest way to know who to give evils to during the match.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

If there are two of you the person in the middle will be happy to enjoy listening to the pair of you talking loudly over him, as has happened to me on the train.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here