Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Luton at home sell out (almost)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Wait we have to buy a membership to get a ticket for this match?

f*** that, no thanks!
Happy to offer my services as a guest as you’ve been on here a long time 👍

Got to buy a membership for the Luton game otherwise can’t go and take my son. Been to plenty home and away games over the last few years. I was doing an online chat and they said this is in place due to away fans buying tickets. Clearly not an away fan or my son. Ridiculous.
Likewise, been to many games over the years and quite a few last season. Living in midlands means can only get down when visiting family. Fortunately this thread has helped me!

Reactions: Vin

Vin

Jun 12, 2021
For Luton it appears this is the case although the exchange priced tickets are available to guests (without A+ membership) of Season Ticket Holders.
West Ham is currently not sold out yet - tickets are on sale to those with previous purchase history (you don't have to be a member)
Newcastle (H) is sold out (at previous purchase history) so exchange tickets on sale to non members or those with previous purchase history
Bournemouth (H) currently on general sale to anyone,.
Thanks for the comment. I understand I can buy tickets for the other matches, but I can’t for the Luton game unless me and my Son buy a membership which I won’t be doing. Members and STH can buy a ticket and give to a Luton fan or anyone else, which is ridiculous. We’ve been to 30 + games together since he’s been 6 years old now 9.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
I’d be surprised if it does.
I'll have my eyes peeled for any giveaway signs.

mqdefault.jpg

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
Thanks for the comment. I understand I can buy tickets for the other matches, but I can’t for the Luton game unless me and my Son buy a membership which I won’t be doing. Members and STH can buy a ticket and give to a Luton fan or anyone else, which is ridiculous. We’ve been to 30 + games together since he’s been 6 years old now 9.
Pm sent im happy to get you and your son a guest ticket

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here