Lua Lua Season Long Loan

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
I'm not saying it isn't true re Cruise atall but your thread said we enquired but he's not coming so was pretty much non-news. You have made other tips that have never come off that's all i'm saying.

I've posted 2/3 things that have been incorrect yeah i'll admit it but it's just what i've been told. But i've also posted 1/2 things that have been correct.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I've posted 2/3 things that have been incorrect yeah i'll admit it but it's just what i've been told. But i've also posted 1/2 things that have been correct.

What's the 1 / 2 things that have been correct? Kish's contract that we ALL new was coming as per the Argus? What else?

2 / 3 WRONG things is awful in 1 pre-season - it's awful in a 5 yr period really and people won't believe other stuff you say... Sorry but that's true.

Think you need a new 'SAUCE' if he/she even exists - infact, why don't you say who this person is that feeds you bullshit / obvious shit...

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
What's the 1 / 2 things that have been correct? Kish's contract that we ALL new was coming as per the Argus? What else?

2 / 3 WRONG things is awful in 1 pre-season - it's awful in a 5 yr period really and people won't believe other stuff you say... Sorry but that's true.

Think you need a new 'SAUCE' if he/she even exists - infact, why don't you say who this person is that feeds you bullshit / obvious shit...

To be fair though mate, who cares if people dont believe it!

What is it with this site?!

Is there actually people on here that care what other keyboard/virtual freinds think of them?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Is there actually people on here that care what other keyboard/virtual freinds think of them?

I was just advising him as he constantly seems to come up with 'rumours' that are either obvious or bullshit that's all...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
There is no point in rushing into a big name striker signing if it isn't right. I'd rather wait till the end of window if need be or till Jan if it came to that - we've got to get the right man - us can't just try and make NSC happy by bringing in an y old Chris Holroyd...

Problem with that is that it will cost us points all the time we don't have who we need, and we don't want yet another poor start to a season... if we are serious about promotion, then the sooner the better (obviously, not signing someone who is not good enough)...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Problem with that is that it will cost us points all the time we don't have who we need, and we don't want yet another poor start to a season... if we are serious about promotion, then the sooner the better (obviously, not signing someone who is not good enough)...

Agreed but that's life and yes it will cost us points but i'd rather wait for the right man in Jan if he's not av now...

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex

I think some people prob do yeah, sad as it is.

Me, I dont give a monkeys and you are all twats

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I think some people prob do yeah, sad as it is.

Me, I dont give a monkeys and you are all twats

I think people who post rumours should care about their integrity myslef honestly. Giving false hope to fellow fans isn't good! I've been waiting for that Venegoor Of Hesselink bloke to sign for weeks :dunce:

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Lua Lua is in the Newcastle Reserves squad for their friendly against Gateshead. Im not sure when its being played but i think its tonight or tomorrow.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Don't sound good. Newcastle wouldn't risk him in a game in case he picks up an injury.

Is there a link that he is playing against Gateshead?

Why? Not like a multimillion transfer. Its preseason games are good if he signed yesterday or today pretty safe to bet he would play Aberdeen

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
Why? Not like a multimillion transfer. Its preseason games are good if he signed yesterday or today pretty safe to bet he would play Aberdeen

Wrong - Jimmy Mcnulty didn't play because they didn't want to risk him in case a club came in!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
This.

Rookie you are wrong fact.

Both Jim and Tunni didn't play reserve games while loan deals were being sorted out.

Not necessarily tho - We wanted them off our wage bill (prob high earners) and we're Brighton - they're Newcastle and LuaLua won't be one of their top earners...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports