Lua Lua Season Long Loan

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I get too annoyed over shitty speculation so it makes me think negative then if someone signs it'll surprise me.

The speculation doesn't matter. GUS has said we are getting more players in. That is NOT speculation. Trust in Gus.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
In fairness Gav1901, Munchkin's heads up isn't "shitty speculation" is it? At the moment it's a tip from an insider. Seem splausible thus far. If it proves to be bullshit then you can have a go.

I recall you got pretty arsey when people questioned your tip - and when you were proved right you got credit.

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
In fairness Gav1901, Munchkin's heads up isn't "shitty speculation" is it? At the moment it's a tip from an insider. Seem splausible thus far. If it proves to be bullshit then you can have a go.

I recall you got pretty arsey when people questioned your tip - and when you were proved right you got credit.

I wasn't on about this thread to be fair. I believe Munchkin.

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
(double take smiley)

errr..... Calderon, Painter, Greer, Sparrow, the Argies, Kishishev, Barnes. All very good signings for a Div 3 side.

Calderon, Painter and Barnes were all here last season. Kishishev, Greer and Sparrow are good additions, whilst the two new Argies we don't know much about because we haven't really seen them play much.

BobbySmith

Oct 25, 2004
Worthing
I seem to recall someone mentioned Rhys Murphy coming on loan from Arsenal, well doubful as his Dad is not aware, so think we can crush that one now, or maybe he does not talk to his Dad ??

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
whilst the two new Argies we don't know much about because we haven't really seen them play much.

Both looked good in Portugal, especially Batti who i thought was our best player against Portimenese and i really wont be suprised if he starts the season.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Calderon, Painter and Barnes were all here last season. Kishishev, Greer and Sparrow are good additions, whilst the two new Argies we don't know much about because we haven't really seen them play much.

f*** me Gav you're hard to please. Calde, Barnes and Marcos were on loan last year - so in my eyes good and exciting signings. As we know, loaness don't necessarily return especially if they played well as these three did.

The rest are all quality and the Argies - no matter how good they turn out to be - have to go down as "exciting" signings shirley?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Far more than any other pre-season I can remember.

As stated on another thread it's very clear that this Gav fella is a relatively new fan and hasn't expreienced many pre-seasons. He's constantly trying to make an impact on here and failing. As for Gav commenting on 'shitty speculation' - YOU HAVE BEEN PROB THE WORST AT THAT YOU NUMPTY. Tom Cruise etc etc etc - You bullshit constantly in the hope of pulling off one good call on a transfer... As for being 'bored' of the lack of signings - get a grip.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
I seem to recall someone mentioned Rhys Murphy coming on loan from Arsenal, well doubful as his Dad is not aware, so think we can crush that one now, or maybe he does not talk to his Dad ??

Dont think there was ever any substance to it to be honest, just people putting two and two together with the fact he's a local lad and is a premiership striker likely to go out on loan.
How about someone like Jay Simpson, Leon Best, Luke Moore etc? Cant see many of them getting into their respective teams.

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
As stated on another thread it's very clear that this Gav fella is a relatively new fan and hasn't expreienced many pre-seasons. He's constantly trying to make an impact on here and failing. As for Gav commenting on 'shitty speculation' - YOU HAVE BEEN PROB THE WORST AT THAT YOU NUMPTY. Tom Cruise etc etc etc - You bullshit constantly in the hope of pulling off one good call on a transfer... As for being 'bored' of the lack of signings - get a grip.

The thing is i'm not a relatively "new fan" i've been signed up to this for a few years now but just not commented alot until recently. I just pass on the stuff i hear, if it's wrong it's not my fault. I'm not bullshitting about Cruise, i got told that Poyet ENQUIRED about him and apparently Cruise wants to be a regular starter here and Poyet said it can't be promised.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
The thing is i'm not a relatively "new fan" i've been signed up to this for a few years now but just not commented alot until recently. I just pass on the stuff i hear, if it's wrong it's not my fault. I'm not bullshitting about Cruise, i got told that Poyet ENQUIRED about him and apparently Cruise wants to be a regular starter here and Poyet said it can't be promised.

I'm not saying it isn't true re Cruise atall but your thread said we enquired but he's not coming so was pretty much non-news. You have made other tips that have never come off that's all i'm saying.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports