Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lua lua is coming

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
So come on, all the numptys on here claiming to have decent sources - is this gonna happen and when?!

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
Don't shoot the messenger but I got a text earlier saying Lua Lua will sign today and Craig Mackail-Smith was being shown around The Amex today ( standby for premier clubs bidding, wages, blah, blah). Sauce has been right more than wrong on previous occasions. Just sharing what I was told.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Don't shoot the messenger but I got a text earlier saying Lua Lua will sign today and Craig Mackail-Smith was being shown around The Amex today ( standby for premier clubs bidding, wages, blah, blah). Sauce has been right more than wrong on previous occasions. Just sharing what I was told.

I feel sorry for you for what is about to happen

Sent from my foreskin using tiny tiny people

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011

What has your sawse been right about in the past xactly?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Liar.

(Please let that be true)

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It seems we have the same source...

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

I heard excatly the same thing(s) this morning.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
It is clearly from the same source though, and I've nothing since early this morning.

Could you pass the sauce please? :p

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Would be an incredible coup to sign CMS, I really don't believe we could manage it, but Gus definitely has something special up his sleeve so you never know :smile:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
It is clearly from the same source though, and I've nothing since early this morning.

And in truth, even our source was only relaying info that HE in turn had been told, and he himself didn't seem THAT confident in it, as he asked our #1 source to corroborate it.

Which he hasn't.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
I haven't heard anything about the CMS part but it'd be a quality signing if we could manage it.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
My source tells me that we wont sign Craig Mackail-Smith.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here