Lua lua is coming

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
My source/sorce/sawz etc etc etc is my mobile when the BHAFC SMS messages get sent out :)

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
My source is my brain by the way.

I contacted that for advice once and it thought i was a vicar and was asking for my favourite hymn as the security question. I said "No-no no-no-no-no no-no-no-no no-no-no-no-nogan". "Wrong!" your brain said and texted me a facepalm. I had to visit BHAexpress' brain next. That was a dark, but oddly alluring stay. I came out with no answers, but had a tattoo of a hairless stallion on the skins of my mind's eyes.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I contacted that for advice once and it thought i was a vicar and was asking for my favourite hymn as the security question. I said "No-no no-no-no-no no-no-no-no no-no-no-no-nogan". "Wrong!" your brain said and texted me a facepalm. I had to visit BHAexpress' brain next. That was a dark, but oddly alluring stay. I came out with no answers, but had a tattoo of a hairless stallion on the skins of my mind's eyes.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Although please change your avatar back, MB.

You should try visiting NMH's brain next.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Post of the day :bowdown:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

I might be wrong but I think you missed out a no. Check that password MB and try again.I`d like to see inside Commanders brain.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Some fans used to sing it faster than others so its possible to slip in or leave out a few extra "no's" before getting to Nogan :lol:

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
We are going to have to start flogging a few players surely..... our proposed squad now must be about 67 players.

Owen, Phillips, Heskey, Forlan, Keane, Garcia, Titty Bongo and CMS..... who needs defenders.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Do shut up commander you broken record, the bog boys in 'Revenge' miss you much while you waste time writing this obsessive crap

I was only joking NMH :kiss:

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
1.4 mil

signing tomorrow.

Great news if true, although a little more than I expected. Hope that injury is well and truly behind him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports