Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lua lua is coming

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
Reading through the kazlualua account, it does seem to be pretty genuine. Plus the local newspaper wouldn't have said it was real without checking it with him. Sounds great and on a twitter theme i'm #buzzing

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Lualua has just twittered - "i should be a brighton player in a matter of days if all goes to plan. Thankyou again to everyone who has wished me well" - read into that what you will
What is the point in Twitter if there's no way of knowing whether you're following a fake or not? Obviously great if real, but no one seems to know for sure.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Or maybe it's his brother Lomana after all the fuss and waiting hehehe !!! looks ok in blue and white too. Or maybe its both of them ? just a li'l joke

Attachments

• _38210728_lua150.jpg
    _38210728_lua150.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 1,025

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Perhaps we ought to discuss some other issue and leave this for now.

If KLL ends up coming here, each and everyone of us will be delighted. But, if in the meantime, there is an a---h--e somewhere in the chain let's not give him/her any more satisfaction.

Have a nice evening guys.

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
With Bennett now gone I can't see it being too long untill LuaLua joins, much like the Murray/Hoskins situation

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
I can see where you are coming from, but I think Buckley is the replacement for Bennett. Still wish for Lua Lua of course!

Yeah I'm sure Buckley was the replacement but I feel Gus and Tony will want to do their best to keep the feel good factor for those fans who will now think our season has collapsed :lolol:

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Aaah yes...i read this about this 18 hrs ago waiting for a plane at Bangkok airport! Still on the Argus site now, just need to scroll down a bit in the Albion bit :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here