Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Low ticket sales for Burnley game?

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
never ever have a problem getting to the amex,thats the truth,get a train from lancing ,then home again.

Me neither, especially if I'm coming by train from up north. True, there's a bit of a queue if you leave straight away, but the fact that the station is right next to the stadium still makes it one of the easiest grounds in the country to get away from on public transport.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
FFA stop taking yourself so seriously. If you keep sticking a "kick me" sign on your arse, it is likely to happen.

How did I do that ?

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title
Football is cocked up. Leeds V Wednesday should be a sell out every time. They've made tickets so expensive that spectators have been priced out of the game. How have we got it so wrong in this country? A Bayern season ticket costs £104.

yep

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011
Genuinely. What are you doing on a Brighton message board. Not your place to have a view on this subject on here.

It's called insecurity TRHK, they are out of their comfort zone, got that from a physcologist, apparently they feel the need to cling onto something they are used to.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
never ever have a problem getting to the amex,thats the truth,get a train from lancing ,then home again.

This. Ffs its not that hard. Some people make out its like scaling the N/W face of The Eiger.
Train beer bus game train beer. It's very easy tomorrow.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This. Ffs its not that hard. Some people make out its like scaling the N/W face of The Eiger.
Train beer bus game train beer. It's very easy tomorrow.
But that still won't be as good as the good old days.

The Legend that IS Lawro

It's 'canard' Del
May 8, 2013
Burgess Hill
I think I will just be the sad one that checks out what the scoreline reads rather then whether or not we manage 25,000. Could not give a monkey's chuff at this stage who can't go, who refuses to go, who can't be @rsed to get a train/bus/plane so long as we get a positive result.
Scenario: We get duffed up 0 -3 but get 28,500....what a celebration I shall enjoy. Win 2 - 1, 21,500, I think I will survive the attendance disappointment.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Seems to me that in such circumstances you can either think:

a) Oh dear, club is losing revenue

or

b) Great, less queues for trains n pies n pints

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
All these comments about the opponents being crap...they've had a good start will come with confidence ..i think it will be an entertaining game

J2 BHA

Jul 28, 2004
Shocking, how dare we only get 26000. Proper shit support...

Goodness me some people really have forgotten where we came from!

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
I can't see the attendance figure being reported for less than 26,000, despite there being scores of empty seats, as the club base the attendance on tickets sold not bums on seats.

As 24,000 +/- season tickets have been sold, it's a fair assumption that another 2,000 tickets will have have been sold on a match by match basis.

Also, August is traditionally a poor month for attendances - with people on holiday, doing summery things etc. I reckon matches in September and October will give a truer reflection on crowd figures - on the basis that the Albion are playing well of course!

Spot on .....it's also a Bank Holiday. So many fans away. Advertise more chips for less, the Amex would be stuffed....so would I :blush:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
The persistent rain should allow some of the county's 3,000 recreational cricketers to attend The Amex this afternoon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here