Pork pie land.
All sexes, and it feels good.

JCVD-Dancing-In-Kickboxer-jean-claude-van-damme-22291833-288-205.gif

Get with it grandad.

Good luck with your visit to the Qatar World Cup! lol

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I don't think we should be applauding things like this. It can only encourage more people to become gay.

I hope you're joking. People are either gay or they are straight or they are somewhere in between. I can honestly say that I have never had any sort of a physical attraction towards another man, and am not attracted by the idea at all. I have no problem with those who are, though.

One of my daughters, now 29, has described herself as a "raging lezza". We are looking forward to her civil partnership later in the year. i think we suspected she was/would be gay from when she was about three.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
I hope you're joking. People are either gay or they are straight or they are somewhere in between. I can honestly say that I have never had any sort of a physical attraction towards another man, and am not attracted by the idea at all. I have no problem with those who are, though.

One of my daughters, now 29, has described herself as a "raging lezza". We are looking forward to her civil partnership later in the year. i think we suspected she was/would be gay from when she was about three.

It is good to see that you are backing your daughter, and trying to accept her for what she is. But I really cannot understand the thing about thnking she was a lez from 3 years old, and more than the originally posted note and 6.

Do you really consider a child sexuality at all at that age, other than accept they will be normal. Loads of girls are "tom boys", and then when you see them when they are older they are stunning young ladies.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester

Lezza's are ok in my book.

hoveboyslim

Feb 7, 2004
Hove
It is good to see that you are backing your daughter, and trying to accept her for what she is. But I really cannot understand the thing about thnking she was a lez from 3 years old, and more than the originally posted note and 6.

Do you really consider a child sexuality at all at that age, other than accept they will be normal. Loads of girls are "tom boys", and then when you see them when they are older they are stunning young ladies.

Interesting you read it that he is 'trying to accept her for what she is'. I read it that he has accepted her being a lesbian (for a long while) and is very relaxed/happy about it.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
What were the signs? I'm genuinely interested.

When she was three, she was talking to our new neighbours over the fence, and said "Hello, I'm Laura, but you can call me William." She always enjoyed doing things like playing football and the like more than more girlie traditional pursuits - she was captain of her junior school's (boys) football team, with the teacher who trained them saying "she gets stuck in, doesn't she". She has always been very active and interested in things like Judo, for which she won a County Gold medal when she was about 12. She played and was very good at basketball, despite only being 5ft 2ins. She now plays rugby to a high standard - county level and in to regional level. When small, she never liked wearing dresses and always wanted to wear shorts.

All these things could be commensurate with just "being a tomboy", from which plenty of people would go on to be heterosexual, hence the "suspected", but when she finally came out at the age of about eighteen, one of her cousins of roughly the same age said he had always known she was gay.

When she did actually announce it to me - alone in the car when I was giving her a lift to somewhere, even though I knew it was coming because my wife had told me she intended to, I am ashamed to say it still made me feel a bit strange, but I hope I didn't show it.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012

I've probably just answered most of this above, but i did say "suspected". maybe i should have said "wondered", because we have always been open-minded about such things and known that people are what they are. She has said, on more than one occasion recently, "it's not always easy being gay, do you think I chose to be like this".

And when the invites are now going out for the Civil ceremony, we do wonder if any of our friends will be funny about it, but we have long since decided that this would be their problem, not ours. As in the OP's note, they make a lovely couple.

And I am a regular churchgoer. I do not share and never have shared the prejudices of many others in this respect. The Southern baptist crowd who proclaim that "God hates faggotrs" disgust me.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Interesting you read it that he is 'trying to accept her for what she is'. I read it that he has accepted her being a lesbian (for a long while) and is very relaxed/happy about it.

You're right! If we have any concerns about it at all, it is (quite unjustifiably) what other people may think. But I have long since decided that would be their problem, not mine

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
When she was three, she was talking to our new neighbours over the fence, and said "Hello, I'm Laura, but you can call me William." She always enjoyed doing things like playing football and the like more than more girlie traditional pursuits - she was captain of her junior school's (boys) football team, with the teacher who trained them saying "she gets stuck in, doesn't she". She has always been very active and interested in things like Judo, for which she won a County Gold medal when she was about 12. She played and was very good at basketball, despite only being 5ft 2ins. She now plays rugby to a high standard - county level and in to regional level. When small, she never liked wearing dresses and always wanted to wear shorts.

All these things could be commensurate with just "being a tomboy", from which plenty of people would go on to be heterosexual, hence the "suspected", but when she finally came out at the age of about eighteen, one of her cousins of roughly the same age said he had always known she was gay.

When she did actually announce it to me - alone in the car when I was giving her a lift to somewhere, even though I knew it was coming because my wife had told me she intended to, I am ashamed to say it still made me feel a bit strange, but I hope I didn't show it.

Interesting. I had a chat with a gay friend many years ago and, whilst I cannot recall the exact details, the gist is that he said he know at a very young age he was "different."

I'm not sure you need to feel ashamed by the way; it sounds like overall you have been a totally supportive parent.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here