somewhere in Eastbourne
BFZIAEuCAAA7hGq.jpg

beautiful

classic

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I'd like to know exactly what Nate was doing when he was 6 that made his father so convinced he was homosexual . Something's not right here.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I'd like to know exactly what Nate was doing when he was 6 that made his father so convinced he was homosexual . Something's not right here.

Cindy dolls instead of Action Men?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere

Ooh, get her! There was a kid in my primary school class who was very interested in other boys whatnots...he went on to be captain of the rugby team and an officer in the army, got married two kids...THEN decided he was gay and jacked his lie of a life in. He now owns an antique shop with his civil partner and is, at last, fulfilled.

His interest in whatnots was a good indicator as it turns out.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
I don't think we should be applauding things like this. It can only encourage more people to become gay.

I think that was the objective of the whole thing.

They are on an agenda to promote being gay. Imagine the outcry if it was the other way round? What has this world come to?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I think that was the objective of the whole thing.

They are on an agenda to promote being gay. Imagine the outcry if it was the other way round? What has this world come to?

Exactly, they'll be offering 28 day trials of being gay next, money back if not satisfied.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here