Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
For a thread that wanted the end of lol there seems to be an awful lot of them in here. I do believe Bozza wrote the original post tongue in cheek. I don't believe anyone was ever going to ban LG and I think that all this has got rather out of hand due to the fact that a football forum dominated mainly by men, has got a bit puffed chest with all of these friendly threads going on at the moment. Bring on Palace and all will settle back down. lol xx

Who the chuffing hell are you?

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Wow, you just couldn't write stuff like this. I spend all day working with children and thought I had seen it all. Its like a playground on here tonight. Nothing more funny then grown people acting like children.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I love this thread..

Popcorn anyone?

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
“the ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.” martin luther king

that's all i have to say

lol !

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
And if that prick [MENTION=21451]ifuhatepalacestandup[/MENTION] has a pop at you for posting this piece of wisdom, I'm going to send him an embarrassing but very angry PM.

lol pmsl lmfao hun xxx

watch it you will get an infraction for that:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports