Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Quite frankly I'm upset that Bozza's upset and other posters are upset who in turn have upset lady Gull which in turn has upset other people. And this upset has upset other posters, which has lead to upset p.ms and then in turn has upset these recipients of the p.ms and lead to upset posts that in turn has upset others.
I'm so upset by all this upset I've completely forgotten what I was upset about in the first place.
What am I like eh? LOLZ

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Quite frankly I'm upset that Bozza's upset and other posters are upset who in turn have upset lady Gull which in turn has upset other people. And this upset has upset other posters, which has lead to upset p.ms and then in turn has upset these recipients of the p.ms and lead to upset posts that in turn has upset others.
I'm so upset by all this upset I've completely forgotten what I was upset about in the first place.
What am I like eh? LOLZ

Hate to say this...but you can't spell....Upsit!!! :)

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
It's hard to make this post without writing like Ernest, but nonetheless here goes...

This is one of the most ridiculous threads I've ever read. Seriously on par with the shit that Adrie/1066/kev the ape used to come out with during their prime! It's almost as bad as the London Irish flounce thread!

I love Lady Gull as much as the next person, infact I'd go as far as saying I'm convinced we'll MARRY one day (and I don't even HAVE her on FACEBOOK). But anyone who REALLY believes that the comment was made as anything other than in jest is, quite frankly, a little bit special. I know sarcasm is somewhat difficult to pick up online but even if it wasn't sarcastic (and it clearly, CLEARLY was), you'd have to be very pretentious to genuinely take offence to it. Either that or doing the greatest double BLUFF in history.

No offence meant to LG of course, but I think there is a serious over reaction by many people, who quite frankly, had no need to get involved at all! And for what it's worth I agree with Lush - it's a football forum, expect some moments of banter. This was one of those moments, embrace it. Don't hate it.

LOL

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
It's hard to make this post without writing like Ernest, but nonetheless here goes...

This is one of the most ridiculous threads I've ever read. Seriously on par with the shit that Adrie/1066/kev the ape used to come out with during their prime! It's almost as bad as the London Irish flounce thread!

I love Lady Gull as much as the next person, infact I'd go as far as saying I'm convinced we'll MARRY one day (and I don't even HAVE her on FACEBOOK). But anyone who REALLY believes that the comment was made as anything other than in jest is, quite frankly, a little bit special. I know sarcasm is somewhat difficult to pick up online but even if it wasn't sarcastic (and it clearly, CLEARLY was), you'd have to be very pretentious to genuinely take offence to it. Either that or doing the greatest double BLUFF in history.

No offence meant to LG of course, but I think there is a serious over reaction by many people, who quite frankly, had no need to get involved at all! And for what it's worth I agree with Lush - it's a football forum, expect some moments of banter. This was one of those moments, embrace it. Don't hate it.

LOL

Excuse me......but are you allowed on here??? it's just that you have posted something extremely sensible and correct on here!!! sorry to doubt you, but it's not that often we get people like you!! :thumbsup:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath

LOL

Well said hun xxx

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
Actually I'll go further. Yes, there are times when lovely things happen. But it is not a place where you should EXPECT personal chat, lonely hearts, relationship support, counselling or even sensible answers about how to get to f***ing Millwall.

Brilliant somebody had to say it.

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex

LOL

PMSL Marry? FFS hun I don't think I will ever do that again - done it twice and got the tee shirt. Will happily live in sin next time!!!

If you want to be on my Facebook - PM your details - I am collecting loads of friends on there tonight - oh and thanks for all the PM's guys and girls - they have made me laugh and cry all at the same time!!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
My bad call tonight. Soz people. See you. SEAGULLS !

GG X

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
E

LOL

I liked Kev the Apes stuff. The Wedding Zinger was far better than most of the tripe posted on here now.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.

LOL

My question is would the reaction be the same had a normal poster started the thread and not Bozza? If i had started it for example i would have had a few flounce smileys and told to do one. However because of the OP it was seen as a straight up post and not a joke. I didn't get the joke, i am not special nor have an IQ of 12 however i appreciate that there are many jokes i dont get so am not that bothered and i probably put the poster before the post when judging where it sat on the serious scale. Just an observation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here