LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
It also says something when you get pm's from people - saying stuff like this

Sorry
Don't know you but just wanted to say sorry on behalf of some of the absolute wankers on NSC for the crap you've had to put up with recently! Don't let the buggers get you down!

Not sure what point you're making. It's pretty obvious that the comments made by [MENTION=72]dwayne[/MENTION] are fairly accurate (notice by the way you changed the avatar of the bird in short skirt!) and yes there will be some that'll run to your side as he said.

Thought you went quiet to let it cool down, seems like it might all kick off again

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Whilst we're on the subject though, just how many self-imposed bannings has US received down the years? Must be into double figures by now surely?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Sorry
Don't know you but just wanted to say sorry on behalf of me and all my lickers on NSC for the crap you've had to put up with recently! Don't let the buggers get you down!

Fixed that for you :thumbsup:

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
Not sure what point you're making. It's pretty obvious that the comments made by [MENTION=72]dwayne[/MENTION] are fairly accurate (notice by the way you changed the avatar of the bird in short skirt!) and yes there will be some that'll run to your side as he said.

Thought you went quiet to let it cool down, seems like it might all kick off again

Advised by mod to change avatar two days ago - so again I did that too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here