Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Liverpool vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
So - is their keeper just allowed to push Connolly away like that? If a defender did it at our end I'm sure it would be a penalty...

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Salah volley!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
How was that not a foul on Popper? Got to the ball first and then bodychecked. Ref plays on.:wanker:

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Its too loose and with just too many errors. This is like a training exercise for Liverpool. We are too easy to beat at the moment.

100%.
There are many encouraging signs this season but you can’t gloss over the frequent mistakes,

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
The other thing Duffy is needed for is - scoring goals from corners

Did you see his terrible effort v Leics? Completely unmarked. Couldn't even time his jump right. No thanks...misses too many straightforward chances. He is alright thumping 30-40 yard headers upfield but he has no touch or subtlety in the opposition box.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
As that is from the football expert that is your good self, then I won't worry too much.

You and many others have no idea. Potter is more likely to take us down then see us finish mid table. Clueless.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Definitely playing 12 men today and one has the whistle

boik

You and many others have no idea. Potter is more likely to take us down then to finish mid table. Clueless.
Tee hee!!

I won't insult you too much in case it turns out that you have genuine problems. I know what level Brighton are at and they're doing fine at that level. A goalscorer away from being a good team.

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
Did you see his terrible effort v Leics? Completely unmarked. Couldn't even time his jump right. No thanks...misses too many straightforward chances. He is alright thumping 30-40 yard headers upfield but he has no touch or subtlety in the opposition box.

Scored 5 last season - 1 this season - and also hit one for Ireland against Denmark

Tee hee!!

I won't insult you too much in case it turns out that you have genuine problems. I know what level Brighton are at and they're doing fine at that level. A goalscorer away from being a good team.

More a defence I reckon

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth

I seem to have forgotten how many he has scored from corners, crosses and free kicks.
Duffy would have made life for Van Dijk much tougher today.

Elipsis

Sep 14, 2019

To be fair he showed a pretty good touch in the opposition's box against Man United H and West Ham A last season

Sent from my 5039D_EEA using Tapatalk

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Stephens and Gross combining nicely there to nearly create Liverpool’s third...

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Robertson can run twice as quickly with the ball as Gross can without. WTF?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here