Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Liverpool vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
You and many others have no idea. Potter is more likely to take us down then see us finish mid table. Clueless.

I used to enjoy these match threads......till muppets like you came along...worst mistake Bozza ever made was giving you a month ban......should of been a season long ban.:wanker:

D

Deleted member 2719

Lallana coming on we don't need another ex saints player on!

Come on Albion.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Great defending by Dunk there. Not just the hook away but the I’m getting their first attitude to do so

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
You and many others have no idea. Potter is more likely to take us down then see us finish mid table. Clueless.

You were so wrong about Ryan, I know you are an idiot who just loves knocking anything they do. Just go away and support another team. You seem ideal for a Palace or Manure. (Which is what you post most of the time).
I made the mistake of viewing your post even though you are on my ignore list.:wave:

D

Deleted member 2719

Just when I didn't think he had it in him.

Cantor cracks a joke the tannoy announcer 'has been on the glue'.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire

I’m not saying you’re not a genius for pointing out that potter has short comings but out of interest who would you have appointed that would have done so much better ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here