Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Liverpool Tickets

at15155

Jan 5, 2017
They will be released once they confirm the timetable, I will however say that Avanti are a complete and utter shambles, rumours are the franchise won't be theirs much longer.

I live up north, I needed to get back on a Sunday and they released the tickets the Friday evening before. Took the risk and it worked out, it’s safe to say they’ll have trains running as long as there are no strikes, but yes it’s very stressful.

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
Anyone else having trouble purchasing? I went on the app and logged in online, but the button to purchase was still greyed out. My Dad who also has an ST can buy today. Also when I look on the historical tickets section on my account online it shows the Espanyol friendly but not my ST. I DO have an ST as its in my freaking Google wallet. Anyone got any ideas? I did try and call at 4.57 but the lines were shut! I suspect they'll all be gone by Monday.

Simonf93

Apr 25, 2012
Anyone else having trouble purchasing? I went on the app and logged in online, but the button to purchase was still greyed out. My Dad who also has an ST can buy today. Also when I look on the historical tickets section on my account online it shows the Espanyol friendly but not my ST. I DO have an ST as its in my freaking Google wallet. Anyone got any ideas? I did try and call at 4.57 but the lines were shut! I suspect they'll all be gone by Monday.

Can you use your dads log in and get him to purchase it if your on his family and friends list

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seaview Seagull

NSC Patron
Mar 1, 2021
Can you use your dads log in and get him to purchase it if your on his family and friends list

That was my thought to but if it doesn't recognise him as an ST holder the same problem will occur. Worth a try though.

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022

Hmm. I forgot about the F&F list. Pretty new to this online malarkey. I'll give it a go thanks.

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
That was my thought to but if it doesn't recognise him as an ST holder the same problem will occur. Worth a try though.

Yes it didn't work, but the nice lady on the phone sorted out. I somehow had two fan numbers. Still managed to get 2 tickets together. Main issue is now how we get there! Trains appear kaput.

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Club have now put on sale all the restricted view seats and very restricted view seats numbering about 300 in total .
RV seem full price VRV £2 reduction . There is a warning on the front page about the type of seats left

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Bought 3 tickets as it has reached Albion + this morning. Restricted view but I’m not sure I care. This one means a lot as we live six miles from Anfield and last year we were looking forward to the equivalent fixture on Saturday 30th October. I can remember chatting a few times about the game with our Liverpool STH neighbour and then my seizures on the Monday night in the week before. Incredibly traumatic time so to be able to go to this one feels special. Can’t wait.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Can't believe only 2 blocks is full allocation. If not getting peed off again. Why am I paying for Albion+. Fully expect not the get London or southern games but if I can't even get northern games......

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Can't believe only 2 blocks is full allocation. If not getting peed off again. Why am I paying for Albion+. Fully expect not the get London or southern games but if I can't even get northern games......

We’ve taken four blocks and there were around 100 tickets available when they went on sale to Albion+ members this morning. They’ve taken all day to sell and there are still 11 left. I think we’ve had plenty of opportunity.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings

The block now showing as blacked out (nearest the goal) was on sale last week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing

Not quite sure what you are looking at but initially club released 3 blocks one of which was small corner block totalling about 1,750 tickets . Then when they were close to selling out the fourth block and arguably the best , certainly the largest , went on sale . It was well over 1000 tickets . then lastly released were all the restricted view seats mostly at the back of the blocks already released , last time i looked there were a few of those still available . Bearing in mind the minimum figure of 3000 it does look in this case as if the club got all that was possible .

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
We’ve taken four blocks and there were around 100 tickets available when they went on sale to Albion+ members this morning. They’ve taken all day to sell and there are still 11 left. I think we’ve had plenty of opportunity.

They've taken all day to sell because they are all restricted or very restricted view. I'm not spending up to a £100 on a day out to only partially see the game.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Not quite sure what you are looking at but initially club released 3 blocks one of which was small corner block totalling about 1,750 tickets . Then when they were close to selling out the fourth block and arguably the best , certainly the largest , went on sale . It was well over 1000 tickets . then lastly released were all the restricted view seats mostly at the back of the blocks already released , last time i looked there were a few of those still available . Bearing in mind the minimum figure of 3000 it does look in this case as if the club got all that was possible .

Exactly, only restricted or very restricted view tickets on sale the day they went on sale to Albion+ members.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here