Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Liverpool Tickets

Bod

Dec 8, 2015
It will be interesting to see if we get block 124 as well. There are currently about 272 seats left with 124 yet to be released.

The problem might be that Liverpool sell ‘off-site’ hospitality tickets in the Anfield Road end for about £350 and so would presumably prefer to keep 124 for themselves and not have to sell to away fans for £30.

They would be obliged to let us have the block if we asked for it but I wonder if they either pressurise or incentivise us not to take the block so they can sell to their own fans for more money.

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
It will be interesting to see if we get block 124 as well. There are currently about 272 seats left with 124 yet to be released.

The problem might be that Liverpool sell ‘off-site’ hospitality tickets in the Anfield Road end for about £350 and so would presumably prefer to keep 124 for themselves and not have to sell to away fans for £30.

They would be obliged to let us have the block if we asked for it but I wonder if they either pressurise or incentivise us not to take the block so they can sell to their own fans for more money.

Now there's a thought that had not entered my head . I had considered that they might insist on full commitment and money up front and no returns if we did not sell the full allocation having asked for it but not that they might incentivise us not to take it . My first thought was that maybe you were going too far but then again who really knows amongst us fans ?

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

With only 272 left after less than two days on sale it should be a no brainer to take another block in the away end for Albion fans.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
I know it's mentioned further above, but are there going to be problems booking trains to Liverpool? Even a matter of days ahead, none are showing available, so what's the best way around this?

Sent from my SM-A226B using Tapatalk

Dibdab

Sep 28, 2021
I know it's mentioned further above, but are there going to be problems booking trains to Liverpool? Even a matter of days ahead, none are showing available, so what's the best way around this?

Avanti are an utter shit show at the moment and have completely crucified their timetable as a result of drivers currently refusing to work overtime. Almost certainly going to be a reduced and very busy service!

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Avanti are an utter shit show at the moment and have completely crucified their timetable as a result of drivers currently refusing to work overtime. Almost certainly going to be a reduced and very busy service!

One per hour (unless you're Grant Shapps then its still normal service)

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011

They will be released once they confirm the timetable, I will however say that Avanti are a complete and utter shambles, rumours are the franchise won't be theirs much longer.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing

I have booked Seagull Travel as I don't think Avanti can be relied upon. Reduced drinking opportunities but a lot cheaper.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here