Liverpool away - SUNDAY 19th / 4.30pm / ESPN - CONFIRMED!!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

D

Deleted member 18477

£113 day return for me and the boy, although cant remember if that other link gives you the option to download a £15 voucher, will have to look later...

sod that. drive or coach then!

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I've got an awful gut feeling that we won't get a TV slot at all :eek:

My head feelings as well.

Southampton v Bolton won't be on TV. Neither team will play their full sides.

But Everton v Sheffield Wednesday will be. Everton v Blackpool (if they win) might be as well. Norwich v Leicester will be the midlands game. Chelsea v Birmingham might be ahead of Liverpool as well.

Liverpool are not the TV draw they used to be ??? Better than Crawley v Stoke ??? Liverpool will be on TV the following week v Cardiff.

Last edited:

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
My head feelings as well.

Southampton v Bolton won't be on TV. Neither team will play their full sides.

But Everton v Sheffield Wednesday will be. Everton v Blackpool (if they win) might be as well. Norwich v Leicester will be the midlands game. Chelsea v Birmingham might be ahead of Liverpool as well.

Liverpool are not the TV draw they used to be ???

As others pointed out though they've got a big international audience. Still a big draw outside of UK.

tinytears

Feb 5, 2010
I really need it to be friday night or Sunday 4pm. Got a wedding on Saturday. I cant believe that people have weddings in the football season!!!!!!

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
I really need it to be friday night or Sunday 4pm. Got a wedding on Saturday. I cant believe that people have weddings in the football season!!!!!!

With you there TinyTears

Not a wedding, but house hunting on that Saturday with GF. Got a hotel booked for the weekend too. No way I can get out of it on Saturday.

If its Friday or Sunday, I might just get away with it :)

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I really want it to be Saturday at 3. Fat f***ing chance.

I think it will be. Both Liverpool and Brighton have had a fair amount of air time already this season.

I think Everton v Blackpool is a big FA cup tie with their respective histories, you can do a nice half hour piece of Dixie Dean, Matthews etc. Might not be two exciting teams right now, but it's got the history, likewise with Sheff Weds.

I think Chelsea v Birmingham will def be one of the games, as will whoever Arsenal play.

Stevenage v Spurs, then Crawley v Stoke will be the other games, Spurs getting the Friday night slot given that's so handy for all the fans (not that TV give a shit about that!).

3pm Saturday will do me nicely.

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
I think it will be. Both Liverpool and Brighton have had a fair amount of air time already this season.

I think Everton v Blackpool is a big FA cup tie with their respective histories, you can do a nice half hour piece of Dixie Dean, Matthews etc. Might not be two exciting teams right now, but it's got the history, likewise with Sheff Weds.

I think Chelsea v Birmingham will def be one of the games, as will whoever Arsenal play.

Stevenage v Spurs, then Crawley v Stoke will be the other games, Spurs getting the Friday night slot given that's so handy for all the fans (not that TV give a shit about that!).

3pm Saturday will do me nicely.

Fingers crossed.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Which is 11pm here in Vietnam, midnight in Malaysia and much later in China. If the Asian market have any clout, it won't happen!

11pm Vietnam's perfect for me. I won't be working the Monday morning so it'll fit my schedule perfectly. Where in Vietnam are you Russ?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
4pm Sunday perfect for me... please!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports