Liverpool away - SUNDAY 19th / 4.30pm / ESPN - CONFIRMED!!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I wish they'd f***ing get on and announce it. What are they waiting for?

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
I wish they'd f***ing get on and announce it. What are they waiting for?

I emailed them asking if they could keep to the Saturday as I cant go on the Sunday, maybe they are chaning the schedule to fit in with my request?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I'm guessing Friday evening or Sunday will address everyone's concerns with regard to ticket allocation!

rrruss

Wandering Seagull
Surely Saturday or Sunday lunchtime. Liverpool are still quite popular in Asia and lunchtime would lead to maximum coverage over here. Any later and the game is on in the late evening or early hours.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
4pm Sunday, thats the shitest of the times we could have got.........bollox

I dunno, Friday night or Sunday/saturday 12.00 noon would be worse i think.

Also, we will know who'll we've been drawn against in the Quarters, should we cause an upset....could give the boys an added incentive!

Last edited:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Sunday 4pm is probably my preference. Go up Saturday, night out, recover Sunday morning, beers and lunch for the lunchtime game, watch the game, travel home, home by 1am. Sorted

rrruss

Wandering Seagull
Which is 11pm here in Vietnam, midnight in Malaysia and much later in China. If the Asian market have any clout, it won't happen!

D

Deleted member 18477

4pm sunday would be fine!

travel up saturday, stay over, enjoy sunday lunch, watch football and drive home.

or train up sunday morning, lunch, football and train back sunday evening.

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
4pm sunday would be fine!

travel up saturday, stay over, enjoy sunday lunch, watch football and drive home.

or train up sunday morning, lunch, football and train back sunday evening.

Train prices are pretty hefty Sunday evening, just looked on that Great Escape London Midland website.......

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Which is 11pm here in Vietnam, midnight in Malaysia and much later in China. If the Asian market have any clout, it won't happen!

Just about the time everybody goes out in my experiences in Asia, especially in Thailand, i don't think Asian TV Networks get too much clout when it comes to the FA Prem/Cup. it's generally the teams themselves that generate the most money from Asia, pre-season tours etc. Also a lot of the networks show the games without paying a penny, as you would know yourself, copyrights really don't mean much in that part of the world!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports