Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liverpool away - SUNDAY 19th / 4.30pm / ESPN - CONFIRMED!!

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
5 hours each way.

If they had the super fast rail link it might be 4½ hours ?

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Good news - means it will be live in the States

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
At Victoria, no Circle line at all on the 19th and for London Bridge, no Northern line between Camden Town and Kennington via Bank. Victoria line (Victoria to Euston) is running as normal.

As long as your by the doors when the train arrives into Euston, and if you run, you should make the 2248.

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
Everton will either play Blackpool [56 miles/1hr 10mins] or Sheffield Wednesday [75 miles/1hr 40mins] - probably the former

Sorry - selfish as it seems, making a club and it's supporters travel 270 miles/4hrs 35mins because it's Everton's turn to play on a Saturday isn't really on - imho.

Last edited:

ada4bha

Jan 27, 2010
friday night would result in albion fans having to leave brighton at 3pm latest for a 7.45pm KO. that means all 6000 would need afternoon off work or annual leave with less than 2 weeks notice (unless they're students or OAP's). hmmm

where as at least sunday would allow people to travel up in plenty of time AND allow them to get home via car/coach.

Many people work weekends... I will have to take the day off whichever day it is played... In fact I have to work before most games at The Amex and then return to work afterwards.

From a selfish point of view, the now confirmed Sunday kick off is worse case scenario as Sundays are our busiest day at work and my business partner has a previous engagement so can't cover ....

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
You can get train from liverpool lime street 1948 to euston,that arrives at 2227 then you can get the 2248 to lancing.thats with London midland

That train is not London Midland according to National Rail. On a Sunday that's a Virgin service, not London Midland. Can't use the "Great Escape" tickets.

DanielT

At Victoria, no Circle line at all on the 19th and for London Bridge, no Northern line between Camden Town and Kennington via Bank. Victoria line (Victoria to Euston) is running as normal.

As long as your by the doors when the train arrives into Euston, and if you run, you should make the 2248.

on tfl london bridge to euston showed up as jubilee line to green park and then victoria line to euston. might as well go into victoria then

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
I just got the info off the london midland website.

Their website lists all trains, not just London Midland trains. For example I can use the Southern website to buy tickets from London to Liverpool even though Southern don't run the trains. Assuming you're using the "Journey Planner" bit of their website you can click the 'i' icon next to the individual train and it'll show you info such as the train operator.

Of course if it is a London Midland train I'd be a happy man, but I'm pretty sure it's not.

lfc

Sep 2, 2011
Hello again chaps we meet again...after a successful ticket swop last time, I'm back again to ask for another if anyone can oblige me....so...

If anyone with a Brighton away end ticket would prefer a Liverpool end ticket (Kop), please get in touch with a pm on here. Just to explain, I'm a LFC supporter, the ticket in the Brighton end will be used by my mother who is a BAHAFC fan.

These Liverpool v Brighton games are like buses, waited ages for one, and now two have come along at once.....

Thanks fellas......

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here