Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liverpool away - SUNDAY 19th / 4.30pm / ESPN - CONFIRMED!!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
On a positive note everyone that wants a ticket will get one.

We will have the added incentive of knowing of potential 6th Round opponents, and,

Sunday night accommodation will be cheap!

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
A seat on a coach will work out at approx £28 per person! If anyone is interested pm me?

Sent from my iPhone using P+ R

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
from our website

Albion's FA Cup fifth round tie at Liverpool will be played on Sunday 19th February, kicking off at 4.30pm.

The match will be televised on ESPN, netting the club a fee of £212,000.

The two clubs are currently finalising ticket prices and details, but the club hopes to make an announcement concerning priority periods shortly.

It is anticipated tickets will be available online before the weekend, and in person early next week.

D

Deleted member 18477

I assume you're joking.

not joking about the 12pm KO being better for 6000 people getting home rather than a few dirty stoke fans later in the evening.

yes joking about ray stubbs, craig burley + co sucking my cock.

hope that clears it up for you.

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007
For those of us that can't make it, does that virtually guarantee a stream on t'net being available somewhere.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
I hope they open the tickets out to everyone with a purchase history, straight away.

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
I hope they open the tickets out to everyone with a purchase history, straight away.

Well at least 10 Points. Not everybody with a purchase history straight away as i think that covers 3 years; which means a lot of liverpool fans could grab tickets.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here