Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Link to palace pen their end.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
No good cheating c*unt. Hope someone snaps him.

Can only assume the ref's given it for what is duped as contact with Buckley's left leg because it certainly wasn't his right. At the time I thought it was a pen too!
Someone snaps him ? Fuc king idiot !

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Made me laugh on their forum,they are all claiming Buckley dived and most thought theirs was a pen.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Have you watched the video? There is NO contact.
Ive watched it and i saw it in real time , from pretty much the same spot as the footage . I still say its a penalty , alough the contact was minimal . I did notice your players didnt go mad at wilf but seemed more annoyed with buckley ! who looked sheepish ! make of that what you want .

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Ive watched it and i saw it in real time , from pretty much the same spot as the footage . I still say its a penalty , alough the contact was minimal . I did notice your players didnt go mad at wilf but seemed more annoyed with buckley ! who looked sheepish ! make of that what you want .

Our players probably didn't react as last time we did,against Southampton, we got a red card and fined by the FA for failing to control our players.

nick c

Mar 29, 2008
bn26

He looked "sheepish" because he gave away cheap possession just before the incident when he had a chance to clear the danger,that's why our player's were annoyed.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
If your defenders know a player has dived to get about a penalty what is their first reaction ?they have a go at the player ! No brighton player did this . Also on the subject of cheating did you see your goalie rush to the touchline to try to get wilf booked or sent off ? Didnt work did it , he got booked .

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
If your defenders know a player has dived to get about a penalty what is their first reaction ?they have a go at the player ! No brighton player did this . Also on the subject of cheating did you see your goalie rush to the touchline to try to get wilf booked or sent off ? Didnt work did it , he got booked .

If I remember rightly it was total bemusement as they couldn't believe the ref had fallen for that cheating cvnts tricks.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Whats a cheating cvnt trick ?

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Whats a cheating cvnt trick ?

You're quite adamant about zaha and how he's innocent. Dirty underhanded little knobjockey

Big Cuddly Pandas.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
If there is any contact in the box , no matter how minimal , you go down yes? So how is wilf a cheat ! You would have be very dissapointed if buckley hadnt done this would'nt you !

I wouldn't. I remember, even as a kid, watching John Robinson do his best to stay on his feet when he ran down the wing and defenders kept trying to take him out. I was disappointed when I saw him going down easily for Charlton.

Going down under minimal contact is cheating. No matter how many players do it. It is deceitful and disrespectful. All the while players are cheating and fans are fine with it, they have no right to criticise the refs, imo. If you're willing to support players as they throw themselves to the ground, you cannot expect referees to always get it right for fouls.

Fans also cannot complain that the powers that be are trying to make it a non-contact sport, when that is simply a result of almost any contact resulting in players throwing themselves down claiming something for it.

CPFC4Life7.

May 19, 2011
They both weren't penalties IMO. Atwell lost control of the game and was conned by both Buckley and Zaha.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
They both weren't penalties IMO. Atwell lost control of the game and was conned by both Buckley and Zaha.

I think most sensible people think this. Only the most biased think one was nailed on and one a blatant dive (on both sides).

Prodigal Son

Getting older by the day
Sep 21, 2009
Sussex

Can't disagree with you on this Nige.

Atwell felt compelled to even things up with our penalty especially when 2,700 of us were telling him what a useless waste of skin he was!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here