Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Link to palace pen their end.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
It's an even worse dive than I realised. Buckley pulled his leg away and there is no contact whatsoever. What a cheat!

Last edited:

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I've just tweeted the video to Zaha on twitter as he claims to never dive

Jimmy Grimble

No good cheating c*unt. Hope someone snaps him.

Can only assume the ref's given it for what is duped as contact with Buckley's left leg because it certainly wasn't his right. At the time I thought it was a pen too!

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Nailed on ! yours on the other hand !

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Buckley did go down quite easily but as least there was actually contact. Zaha dived for 90 minutes against Cardiff and did it again on Tuesday.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
It's an even worst dive than I realised. Buckley pulled his leg away and there is no contact whatsoever. What a cheat!

An interesting vid. but do you realise what you may be implying ?

Dougie Freedman was adamant that it was a penalty and our's was not so are you questioning his judgement? - Oh hang on

Reckon that sequence is game set and match !

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Oh dear, oh dear. It is just so sad to see all of this blatant cheating these days. Hope he hangs his head in shame.
Who wilf or buckley ?

D

Deleted member 2719

Joke of a Penalty.
Buckley just stood his ground and Zaha appeared to put his arm out for no reason, as Buckley was hardly diving in.

:nono:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
If there is any contact in the box , no matter how minimal , you go down yes? So how is wilf a cheat ! You would have be very dissapointed if buckley hadnt done this would'nt you !

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
If there is any contact in the box , no matter how minimal , you go down yes? So how is wilf a cheat ! You would have be very dissapointed if buckley hadnt done this would'nt you !

Have you watched the video? There is NO contact.

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
Was discussing with my Southampton supporting in-laws, and we agree that there should be a diving review panel.

If they decide retrospectively that somebody has dived its an automatic 3 match ban.

Should sort all these cheats out.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Was discussing with my Southampton supporting in-laws, and we agree that there should be a diving review panel.

If they decide retrospectively that somebody has dived its an automatic 3 match ban.

Should sort all these cheats out.

I think they do that in Scotland and don't understand why they haven't brought it in down here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here