Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liam Bridcutt

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Sorry but why do I have to prove to you how regularly I go when you're not exactly Brightons most loyal.
Fool of the highest.

ps when did I say regularly? and why do you care so much?

Just wondering how you can give such an insight when you don't live in this country. Not about being loyal at all, just an observation.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
This means nothing. I have heard plenty of people, who have played at the highest level, talk utter nonsense about football.

I never played at the highest level. I played at district level in London for Camden and Islington. What level were you at?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Just wondering how you can give such an insight when you don't live in this country. Not about being loyal at all, just an observation.

Did you hear about that new brand spanking super invention called the Plane? Check it up!

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
This means nothing. I have heard plenty of people, who have played at the highest level, talk utter nonsense about football.

You're basing this on Glen Hoddle aren't you?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I never played at the highest level. I played at district level in London for Camden and Islington. What level were you at?

I never said you played at the highest level. To me, the level of football anyone has played is rather meaningless when it comes to opinion. I have heard good and bad views from all types including non-players. If anything I'd say people who trot out the "have you ever played the game" line are generally the ones struggling to explain or articulate themselves.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I never said you played at the highest level. To me, the level of football anyone has played is rather meaningless when it comes to opinion. I have heard good and bad views from all types including non-players. If anything I'd say people who trot out the "have you ever played the game" line are generally the ones struggling to explain or articulate themselves.

I think it's common sense to see that a top level forwards will understand more about what's hard and what's easy about scoring than someone who just watches the game and hasn't played it.
Football is a matter of opinions so the fact that you are saying anyone talks nonsense about the game makes what you say nonsense.
How do I know you aren't part of the same lot who thought El-abd was shit and Murray was too slow?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

double post

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I think it's common sense to see that a top level forwards will understand more about what's hard and what's easy about scoring than someone who just watches the game and hasn't played it.

Sure, hence the endless insight on MOTD?

"How did you score that goal?"
"I hit the ball and it hit the back of the net."

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
He was shit.

No he wasn't. We were shit, El-abd was an easy target as he was willing to play the ball from the back. Any mistake he made was jumped on. Poyet turns up and straight away put's it out that he's are best defender, a lot of people laughing. Next season he get's player of the season.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
No he wasn't. We were shit, El-abd was an easy target as he was willing to play the ball from the back. Any mistake he made was jumped on. Poyet turns up and straight away put's it out that he's are best defender, a lot of people laughing. Next season he get's player of the season.

Given, over various seasons, he was in and out of the team and never cemented his own position under numerous managers should tell you something. At best he was a utility player. He also got into trouble a few times off the pitch as well. He was not very good.

Gus and a more applied approach from Adam himself have changed things.

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
Apparently Norwich are after Celtic's Beram Kayal.So hopefully not so keen on Liam

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here