Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liam Bridcutt leaving?!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Was a good few prem scouts in attendance yesterday, I thought they were for Craig Davies :lol:

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
At some point we will have to become a club that does not sell it's best players, otherwise we will be in a perpetual struggle to ever progress beyond the Championship, which is TB's stated aim. What price Noone?

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Was a good few prem scouts in attendance yesterday, I thought they were for Craig Davies :lol:

I heard that they were here to have a look at Tanno.. His price must have gone up drastically after his performance:D

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Would take Danny Murphy in part ex.

Great shout there BG (although I won't be holding my breath). It wouldn't surprise me in the least if a club like Fulham came in for Bridders, but I just wonder if he's ready for the step up to the Premiershit at the moment. Hopefully we won't be finding out before WE have a team that's capable of launching a proper assault on promotion. :thumbsup:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
If we were offered 3.5 for him I would be tempted to take it.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Have we reached the point of stopping young players go on to Premiership clubs to further their career? I'm not so sure we have unfortunately. Can't see Gus standing in his way yet. Would take big bucks though

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
IF this is true then Gus has always stated that he will NEVER stand in the way of a player that wants to better themselves... Fair play to him so don't start knocking the club for lacking ambition! Simple as.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
They can keep their hands off Bridcutt.

But they can have that Birdcutt fella though.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
It really wouldn't surprise me if the scouts are looking at Craig Noone(as well as Dunk).The way Noone played in the live games and his consistency would certainly not have gone unnoticed.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
£3.5m for a bloke who cost nothing and has never played in the top flight? I'd take that, although I can't see that Fulham would play him ahead of Etuhu or Sidwell. I like Bridcutt, but I think there are better players out there in his position. And if Gus really does want an enforcer to protect Vicente, then that player will probably have to play the holding role (unless Gus can get us a special dispensation to field 12 players), and Bridcutt doesn't do a lot of enforcing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here