Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liam Bridcutt leaving?!

goodoldsussexbythesea

North Stand STH
Sep 2, 2011
Westdene
Fulham are reportedly going to make a 3.5M bid for Liam Bridcutt in january, which is likely to be accepted. heard this from a bloke that works at the club so dont shoot the messenger.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Wouldn't surprise me

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
He has been bloody superb this season but would be surprised if that amount is correct. Would suit Fulham's style of play though so wouldn't rule it out.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Fulham are reportedly going to make a 3.5M bid for Liam Bridcutt in january, which is likely to be accepted. heard this from a bloke that works at the club so dont shoot the messenger.

Works at which club? Don't see how anyone at Albion would know what Fulham are planning to do.

Sitch

Jul 3, 2011
Heard nothing about this at the club, don't know who this guy is who's said it but it sounds very much like bullshit.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
I'll take that if they'll throw in Dickson Etuhu plus cash, along with BZ (well not the last bit obviously, at least not for now). Don't bother with Schwarzer (I've seen him a few times, as Fulham are fairly local to me, and not been impressed, and it looked like he made a right boob for Tottenham's first goal).

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
This would upset me, a lot. At least it's a big sum of money, though I expect we'd be willing to be completely ripped off and let him go for about £1.5m like Bennett :down:

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
We'd be screwed without him! Would need Gus to find another gem to replace him without breaking the bank. Please stay Liam!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here