Leyton Orient V Brighton and Hove Albion ***OFFICIAL*** Match Thread

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Oh please!! He's an awful player! My m8 was with me at the Millwall game and he has not been to a macth in 15 years...his first comment was that our number 8 cannot play football...how true...and echoed by all who were sitting around me...

He isn't though is he..
Why is the opinion of some bloke that hasn't been to a match for 15 years supposedly more valid? Surely its less valid, as he knows f*** all about the club, and is basing everything on one game...

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Oh please!! He's an awful player! My m8 was with me at the Millwall game and he has not been to a macth in 15 years...his first comment was that our number 8 cannot play football...how true...and echoed by all who were sitting around me...

If your mate aint been to a match for 15 years he's obviously an authority on the matter and his opinion is to be trusted without question.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Will Barry Hearn buy Palace for a fiver ? He has turned it around for Orient.

thealbionfan

Oct 6, 2003
If your mate aint been to a match for 15 years he's obviously an authority on the matter and his opinion is to be trusted without question.

He was judging based on his performance in the first half...given that I have been thinking the same thing all season...I thought it was ironic...

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Great start lads. Murray gets the easiest goal he will ever score.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports