Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leyton Orient V Brighton and Hove Albion ***OFFICIAL*** Match Thread

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
no Fozzie ?
seems like Gus does not like players rocking the boat .................in fact neither do I

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Forster not in squad is a big miss - maybe Holroyd being one for the future meant next week

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Also good news. I'm feeling quietly confident now.

I feel Dickinson has been playing well when coming on lately, and he's a much better player than we've seen so far. This is a real big chance for him to show everyone that he's good enough.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
How should the fans react? Sing for Fozzie and let the club know we value him, or sing for the boys on the pitch and risk the cub and fozzie thinking we don't miss him?

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
How should the fans react? Sing for Fozzie and let the club know we value him, or sing for the boys on the pitch and risk the cub and fozzie thinking we don't miss him?

Concentrate on the match.

It's a HUGE game.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

If we win today and win well believe me nobody but nobody will miss him and he might well have shot himself in the foot big time

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here