Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

lewis dunk

dexter

Apr 25, 2011
is dunky out of favour , injured or what , i dont think he has even made the bench since the liverpool thing , blimey 3 months ago he was going to be sold for millions , so anyone know whats happening?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Might have something to do with what we cannot discuss

D

Deleted User X18H

No! Gus said last week when questioned about fringe players ''how can I drop El Adb or Greer'' Dunk has to be patient . Like Sparrow , Harley, Vincelot, Painter JFC, and now Razak, Painter and Dicker.

dexter

Apr 25, 2011
ok then just not quite as good as adam or greer at the moment.
as for the cannot discuss bit , he played a few games after that so it cant be that

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Here we go again.

How many times does the word SQUAD have to be explained on here?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Here we go again.

How many times does the word SQUAD have to be explained on here?
Is this a quiz? I'll play:

I'm going to go for 5 times a week, given how f***ing stupid some of the people here are.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Is this a quiz? I'll play:

I'm going to go for 5 times a week, given how f***ing stupid some of the people here are.
Seriously over 5.
In the minute since posting the question, I've scanned at least 3 other threads it applies too.

(It will be four if I can be bothered with the grief of posting:-

Is Noone up to it?)

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
Dunk was flavour of the month recently and Liverpool and other Premiership sides were queuing to sign him,cant recall that Elb Abd has been attracting the same attention,his hands on style in the box can only lead to red cards,Poyet should say what the real situation is.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Dunk was flavour of the month recently and Liverpool and other Premiership sides were queuing to sign him,cant recall that Elb Abd has been attracting the same attention
That's because Dunk is younger and should become better than El-Abd. That doesn't mean he's better at the moment. El-Abd has done well and deserves his place.

Poyet should say what the real situation is.
Poyet is great, and should carry on as he is. Why on earth would we want our manager to do what you want him to do (please note the immense restrain I have shown in this post).

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Dunk was flavour of the month recently and Liverpool and other Premiership sides were queuing to sign him,cant recall that Elb Abd has been attracting the same attention,his hands on style in the box can only lead to red cards,Poyet should say what the real situation is.
El Abd is a one club, heart on sleeve, journeyman. (in the nicest possible way)
Dunk is a 21 year old ball playing centre half, with an England cap.

There is nothing to explain, Dunk lost his place, and has been unable to get it back, because of the performance of El Abd.

That's why we have a SQUAD.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Who next Trig? :lol:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Might be..........but more likely it is the fact that he is our third choice centre back at the moment, and Gus likes attacking options on the bench - hence Calde sitting there, because he can cover at full back or CB, I think.

On the subject of CB's, if we do go up, I would LOVE to see how AEA would cope - from being branded as a donkey a few years ago, he has risen to every challenge before him so far. Could he up his game still further to Prem standard? - I wouldn't bet my mortgage against it!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Could he up his game still further to Prem standard? - I wouldn't bet my mortgage against it!
We all know, it won't be from lack of effort.

gjh1971

May 7, 2007
El Abd is a one club, heart on sleeve, journeyman. (in the nicest possible way)
Dunk is a 21 year old ball playing centre half, with an England cap.

There is nothing to explain, Dunk lost his place, and has been unable to get it back, because of the performance of El Abd.

That's why we have a SQUAD.

Since when has he got an England cap?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here