Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

lewis dunk

D

Deleted User X18H

My first ever post, so forgive me if I'm way off the mark but I just wonder if there is any connection with todays rant by Gus against agents in the Argus. He seems to be particularly upset when agents start demanding negotiations when there is are 18 months left on a player's contract, which if I'm right is about how long Dunk has left. Presumably his performances this year and the interest in him might make an agent feel he could cash in? I may be putting 2 & 2 together and making 5 but managers rarely bring up a topic without a motive!

Gus said that early on Thursday morning, in repsonse to a query re Barnes' contract. I don't think there is a connection. I just think El Abd and Greer hae formed a great partnership.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
errr, you know what a "journeyman" means?
Obviously not my greatest bit of punditary.
I'm surprised I got my name right!

I was looking for a word that encompassed, solid, battling, not the most skilful but, reliable, dependable and all the other 'ables that AEA does by the bucket load.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It was suggested to me that the closed doors friendly against Spurs was 2 fold to allow Dicker and Painter to have a game and allow Spurs a close look at Dunk.

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
Adam 'gets into' Lambert who gets himself sent off. We then dominate and run out 3 :0 winners in a game we might otherwise have lost.

Would Lewis have won a battle with Lambert ? I very much doubt it. I do not see Lewis as yet ready for the Premiership. He is promising but needs to consistently deliver which hopefully will come with experience.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here