Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lewis Dunk to Wolves on season long loan?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I don't think Wolves are on the brink of 'Financial armegeddon'. They certainly are looking to get high earners off the wage bill, but they need cheaper players to provide some experience to an otherwise young squad - especially after the injuries on Saturday. Dunk would fit in well and his experience of his first season in the Champioship would benefit the vastly-talented, but very young Danny Baath.

With regard to the 'recall' questions, full-season or half-season loans cannot be recalled. Short term (up to 93) day loans depend on the terms of the specific loan arrangement.

Although Full Season loans can be recalled in the main January transfer window.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Supporting football is about opinions that is what stimulates the discussions and IMHO Ince is awful and I can fully understand why Chelsea let him go but nobody has to agree and we shall all just wait and see.
*cough*

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Really can't see this happening as we have naff all defenders as it is.

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
Had a good game tonight against peacehaven at lancing

Yes, the class act on the pitch by far. Maybe his development has just stalled due to the external baggage going on recently. Broke into the senior team 2 years ago now. Shame if he doesn't get back on track as he could be a major asset.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Surely not at this time of injury crisis and lack of new signings, including LB.

Ralphingtonpuss

May 27, 2010
Nottingham
I for one hope he goes here or another club, an absolute waste of talent sitting around week after week!! Yes sure he might make a mistake or bad pass, please, no one kid yourselves that the normal starting eleven don't.........difference is they are playing regular footie and their mistakes get overlooked or forgotten. Please OG play him, loan him or sell him, but don't let his talent go to waste..........what's the point of having a player trained to the limit and then sat around at the weekend not involved?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I for one hope he goes here or another club, an absolute waste of talent sitting around week after week!! Yes sure he might make a mistake or bad pass, please, no one kid yourselves that the normal starting eleven don't.........difference is they are playing regular footie and their mistakes get overlooked or forgotten. Please OG play him, loan him or sell him, but don't let his talent go to waste..........what's the point of having a player trained to the limit and then sat around at the weekend not involved?

We're always going to have players 'not involved' its called a squad. But the fact Poyet and OG now don't seem to rate Dunk much more than 4th/5th choice, suggests he needs a season out on loan in League One to try and recapture some form.

Ralphingtonpuss

May 27, 2010
Nottingham
We're always going to have players 'not involved' its called a squad. But the fact Poyet and OG now don't seem to rate Dunk much more than 4th/5th choice, suggests he needs a season out on loan in League One to try and recapture some form.
Well thanks for pointing out the squad thing, how stupid I am. You have though just basically written and substantiated what I had already said, I though would maintain he could hold his own in a championship back four......yes and I would include ours!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here