Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lewes District Council drop Falmer case?

cardboard

Jul 8, 2003
Mile Oak
Man of Harveys said:
I find the capital "C" disconcerting - if a poor-quality joke about a Liverpudlian former manager and midfielder ensues, it really won't be funny.

Oh Yee of little faith

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
Mr Blobby said:
Just had phone call to say Lewes DC have agreed for the planning permission to be quashed and Ruth Kelly to therefore review the case (and all issues raised by Lewes) and a decision can therfore be bought forward by a number of months.

The first step in the right direction.

One one hand: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :banana: :mexican: :banana: :mexican: :banana: :mexican: :banana: :mexican: :banana: :mexican: :banana: :mexican: :banana: :mexican: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

On the other: WHAT COMPLETE f***ing TOSSERS, DRAGGING IT OUT THIS LONG :angry: :angry:

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I will ONLY believe its over and those c*nts at LDC have given up when I am sitting in my seat at the Falmer stadium with the team playing in front of me, until then they will use every dirty trick in the book to try and derail it.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Wardywonderland said:
But it may mean that they just agree to it going straight back to the ODPM. That would have been the outcome anyway, so they have saved themselves the possibility of paying costs. It will not stop them from asking for a Judical Review when the new decision is released.

True, but it does show them up to be a small minded petty group of xxxxs intent on delay and it will hopefully work against them in the Review, if it's true course

Last edited:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Mr Blobby said:
Just had phone call to say Lewes DC have agreed for the planning permission to be quashed and Ruth Kelly to therefore review the case (and all issues raised by Lewes) and a decision can therfore be bought forward by a number of months.

The first step in the right direction.
The MARCH worked!!!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
They,ve delayed it by a year and got Albion relegated so they done some good, well done LDC :clap:

Just keep looking over your shoulders for the rest of your lives.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Great achievement by everyone. But still - what Garth said - they will BURN in hell.

dcseagull

Dec 8, 2005
Washington DC
Wardywonderland said:
But it may mean that they just agree to it going straight back to the ODPM. That would have been the outcome anyway, so they have saved themselves the possibility of paying costs. It will not stop them from asking for a Judical Review when the new decision is released.

I think you've got it spot on. This really does expose their time wasting antics - to pull out the day before the hearing is hardly subtle. Does anyone else suspect that they are just manipulating the timetable to ensure that they can refer this back for a Judicial Review before they are booted out of office next May?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I assume this is good news? I didn't really understand the situation before, and certainly don't now!

But what the hell:

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Someone please explain as if you are talking to a complete and utter idiot please.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Lordbez said:
So what happens now? Can we just get on with things

We will not know have to go to court tomorrow or in December. Instead the case will go back to Ruth Kelly for a new decision. This of course can and will more then likely be a yes again, only with different wording.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
" Someone please explain as if you are talking to a complete and utter idiot please. "

LEWES DISTRICT COUNCIL AND NORMAN BAKER ARE A BUNCH OF C*NTS.

Is that clear enough

???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here