Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Levi Colwill

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Can we look past all these dull PE teachers for a moment?

Positive Levi Colwill will be a Brighton player when the transfer market is closed. I get the impression Tony loves him, and because Chelsea are idiots they will be desperate to get a bit of money in this summer, and we're quite likely to spend more money than normal.

We're going to need one or two central defenders depending on what happens with Van Hecke (who, make no mistake, will be a major transfer target this summer). Also probably shipping out this Igor guy who at 26 and bang average isn't worth keeping around. Given that Estupinan will miss the pre-season, Colwill would also be useful as another option on the left.

I hopethink he'll be ours.
Great, find a bookie and stick on a tenner, you can make a nice profit from your certainty!

personally, I'll keep the tenner in my pocket as theres no chance the young improving loan signing we once took, will be back here now after an established season here, Cheslea first team and starting to become an England regular.

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
He's been injured a lot this season otherwise he'd be a starter for Chelsea.

I guess a lot depends on their new manager but they had started to turn things around and in the end secured Europe.

Plus he's now on a lot more money that we could afford to give him.

He's "pure profit" for Chelsea's accounts but he's out of our range now even if they do sell him.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
He's been injured a lot this season otherwise he'd be a starter for Chelsea.

I guess a lot depends on their new manager but they had started to turn things around and in the end secured Europe.

Plus he's now on a lot more money that we could afford to give him.

He's "pure profit" for Chelsea's accounts but he's out of our range now even if they do sell him.
This, for sure.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here