Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Levi Colwill

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I agree with this. I thought he was okay but not sure what all the fuss is about. He has a lot of potential though.

It's funny what the internet does to folk. Chelsea fans crowing about how good he is and how we won't sign him.

Most of them will have barely seem him play. Yet they get swept up as if they know every attribute of his game.
This.

I thought he was decent for us, occasionally very good.
But he only played a handful of times.
We wanted to buy his potential.
Chelsea think they have a world beater, based on twitter clowns arguing with each other.

He won't be playing next to Lewis Dunk and Pervis Estupinan next season.
But h's got £30m out of it, so good luck to him.

Affy

Silent Assassin
Aug 16, 2019
Sussex by the Sea
Obviously a shame as we clearly were prepared to spend big on him. But I do wonder how much of the Brighton love was a game to get Chelsea to offer a ridiculous amount of money. If he had wanted to come here as much as if was implied, he wouldn’t have signed a new contract, he would have put on a transfer request.

Hope he does well from and England POV but can’t wish him well at Chelsea. I just can’t do it.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Fair play to the lad….came here and did pretty well. And now seems to have landed himself a 6 year contract worth £5m pa. He is set up for life, whatever happens next. And he’s only 20!!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Any chance of another season’s loan once he’s signed his new contract? Would we even want him once he has signed to Chelsea for another few years??

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
It's not over til its over. We've now got two players (Caicedo, Sanchez) that Chelsea want. Chelsea have one player (Colwill) that we want. There's a deal to be done shirley?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It's not over til its over. We've now got two players (Caicedo, Sanchez) that Chelsea want. Chelsea have one player (Colwill) that we want. There's a deal to be done shirley?
My thoughts too, now where are those straws. It seems we have not made a public announcement about their Sanchez offer either….

Personally I’d rather we keep Moises and they keep Colwill and acquire Sanchez though.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Fair play to the lad….came here and did pretty well. And now seems to have landed himself a 6 year contract worth £5m pa. He is set up for life, whatever happens next. And he’s only 20!!
We need a free Levi Colwill campaign.

Colwill (White) is only the player that RDZ (Bielsa) has made him.:dezerbi::ROFLMAO:

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Any chance of another season’s loan once he’s signed his new contract? Would we even want him once he has signed to Chelsea for another few years??
Yes - a chance. But we reckoned signing 2 left sided centre backs "wasn't ideal". Now we have Igor I guess we'll pass on a loan. Might be wrong :shrug:

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
This.

I thought he was decent for us, occasionally very good.
But he only played a handful of times.
We wanted to buy his potential.
Chelsea think they have a world beater, based on twitter clowns arguing with each other.

He won't be playing next to Lewis Dunk and Pervis Estupinan next season.
But h's got £30m out of it, so good luck to him.
Exactly the post I was looking to make as to how good he will be is very dependent on who’s around him.

Lad had potential but isn’t gifted with pace. Can’t see him get much defensive support from Chilwell so time will tell.

Although not strictly personal, I hope, simply because of the club he plays for, the tenure is a failure and that 6 year 100k contract is to “chels” detriment.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Just a reminder to everyone he’s 19-20 that you’re basing his appearances on. Lewis Dunk was 23 when he started playing League One football regularly.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Perhaps we’re looking at another left footed defender option?

Zeus

Jan 10, 2022
😂 pretty sure you are on a wind up as never happening but imagine the chav fan melt down if it did after them thinking they’ve locked down the greatest English cb in history for pretty much the best party of his career.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here