Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Levi Colwill

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
I'm going to be really annoyed if he goes back and slots straight into their team. Superb talent. Whoever signed off signing donkey Koulibaly on a four year deal, playing Chalobah and binning off Levi needs sectioning.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Had Salah in his pocket all afternoon, a silky mature performance. I can't see Chelsea letting us keep this lad - they're stupid, but surely not THAT stupid.

But you know what ? We've got this guy called van Hecke who looks like he might have a bit about him...

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Lot of if's...

If he likes it here and see's a decent future...
If we sneak a European place...
If Chelsea don't qualify for Europe...
If Chelsea deem him surplus to requirement...
If Bloom deems a potential deal good value...
Then maybe he'll be here next season.

But I doubt it.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Chelsea have hit their maximum number of registered players, now they have hijacked the Arsenal deal.

They need to sell or loan out players, I believe, to get more in.

Could be a deal to be made there for Colwill.

Diallo

Jan 3, 2021
I wouldn’t be surprised if we’ve got some sort of to buy option at the end of his loan deal.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Easily his best game for us today. When he's made small errors in previous matches, it's easy to overlook the fact he's 19 and this is his first ever season in the PL.

He's getting better every week, to the point where Webster will have to wait his turn.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Chelsea have hit their maximum number of registered players, now they have hijacked the Arsenal deal.

They need to sell or loan out players, I believe, to get more in.

Could be a deal to be made there for Colwill.
He doesn’t need to be registered because of his age does he ?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Easily his best game for us today. When he's made small errors in previous matches, it's easy to overlook the fact he's 19 and this is his first ever season in the PL.
Agreed - I keep using this example but Dunk was 21 when he started playing regularly for Brighton and that was a lot lower level

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I'm going to be really annoyed if he goes back and slots straight into their team. Superb talent. Whoever signed off signing donkey Koulibaly on a four year deal, playing Chalobah and binning off Levi needs sectioning.
Like Ben White, you mean? That's exactly the points of loans such as those.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here