Let's put up season tickets by £200.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

fcportaloo

Nov 1, 2009
Why not £400 or even £500? Then the ground would be a quarter full but hey they would all be billy big bollocks 'proper fans' not like these whinging paupers that clutter up the place now with a perspective on what things should cost.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Why not £400 or even £500? Then the ground would be a quarter full but hey they would all be billy big bollocks 'proper fans' not like these whinging paupers that clutter up the place now with a perspective on what things should cost.

You and your likes clutter this forum but no one moans. What more do you want?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
You won't get 30,000 fans per home game by having a massive increase in ticket prices. 10% tops.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Anymore than £100 notes in the next 3 seasons I will be out, and that includes Premiership. I dont go to cup games at home anymore because I could spend the £40 on the family.

Oh and Mr Barber if you read this thread fans that pay the money will not be able to attract new fans to the Amex if you ramp up the prices.

I don't think the rise will be anything like that, assuming we are still in the Championship. There has been a typical overreaction by the usual suspects to our loss Not you). Don't forget that we will have 30,000 gates next season. That's a 50% increase on last season.

There are the laws of supply and demand. The club won't be daft enough to kill the demand.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
A better explanation than he gave on air. Don't worry TLO, I'll give a good account of myself and expect a bloody good answer. I don't want a token gesture that we're getting at the moment. I want to know why the Gully Girls aren't back strutting their stuff at the Amex like they were last season and this season and just like Withdean. I want a bloody answer instead of the one he said on the Albion Roar which is - 'THEY HAVEN'T BEEN AXED' and then he said end of topic, It's f***ing obvious he's hiding why he's done what he's done and I want to know.

Talking about Usual Suspects. You posted a while back that you have 4 or 5 pies a game with pints to match. I have a couple of pints as well in the Upper West. I never had a chance to watch Gullly's Girls as I was in the bar. When do you?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
1738 posts is a lot of 'clutter' since Sep 2011. Just saying

Don't remember him ever posting when we were at Withdean. Funny that.

I can see a 10% increase coming for next season. If we reach the Prem, I think 5% will be closer, but of course this will be more per game as 4 games less.

I don't think there is any room for an across the board increase on match by match prices, although I can see games being graded A, B and C, with Cat A games being more (Palace, Villa etc) B Games being about the same and C being a bit cheaper (Barnsley etc).

I can also see the club amending the planning permission that allows tickets to be sold on the gate for games that are not going to sell out. I suspect if this happens, then the price on the gate will be a couple of quid more than if bought in advance.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
£8,000,000 over 23 games for 25,000 people is about £14.

All season tickets up by £320... North Stand ST £42 a match next season?

SingitLoud

Dec 4, 2012
Hove
Thanks for making this suggestion, can you pay the extra £200 for my season ticket! Have you had a touch on the nags? I am sure this idea will go down a treat.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Just shows how much the TV money distorts everything ... long live Sky because if they go pete tong most of the premiership would follow

slartibartfast

Sep 11, 2004
Henfield
£200 more? Insane.... lets price the average fan right out shall we? In the current climate, I'd be struggling to pay for a modest increase next season, so £200 is pretty much a pipe-dream. And Im sure about half the stadium would struggle too. So, you're down to about 13000 fans at a stroke - sheer genius!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports