Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lets Get One Thing Straight

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
brighton are a good club, a family club.

However, ive met a lot of brighton fans who despise Pompey for whatever reason. Why?

I find it hypocritical you call us small. A lot of our hardcore fans have been priced out and whatever happens, whatever division each club is in, you'll never, EVER be as BIG or FAMOUS as Portsmouth F.C. A club who've won 2 top flight titles, 2 fa cups, 2 finals, 2 semi finals, and about 8 lower league football titles.

Not as much as some clubs, but know your place lads. You're a good club, run well, but don't ever get ahead of yourselves, you'll never match us. Even southamp*on fans know they cant.

ARRY REDKNAPP BLUE AND WHITE ARMY \0/

Take care and good luck against hereford.
What on earth are you on:rolleyes:
Since when has bha fc been a family club?bournemouth you mean maybe or maybe every club in the country is a family club.To say we will never match you is pathetic as our potential is greater than yours end of.

How many years ago was you getting 6-7k?:shrug:

On the other hand i do dislike portsmouth but certainly don't hate them...

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
im sure your not all ugly badly tattoed campanologists

For those who don't know what you're talking about, judge for yourself......

And that (or him really) is why i dislike pompey. I would be pretty neutral about them if it wasn't for that guy, he really is truely annoying.

TopDogsPFC

Oct 17, 2008
No, brighton do not have as much potential as Portsmouth.

Build the ground with better facilities and we'll get 40k.

It's good that clubs like us two exist, passionate etc.

Bye.

Jimmy Grimble

Bye.

40K! HAHAHAHA

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

Build the ground with better facilities and we'll get 40k..
Sums up you f*** cakes in a nutshell. 40k my arse, you'll be getting 8,043 after relegation and two seasons of shite just like everyone else.

And yes, yes we DO have as much potential as you twunts.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004

What do you base these claims on? I'd say the two clubs are fairly similar in "potential" fanbase, if we had done what Portsmouth had over the last few years we'd have just as much support. 40k is just laughably wishful thinking.

Also how do you feel about being funded by an arms dealer?

And that (or him really) is why i dislike pompey. I would be pretty neutral about them if it wasn't for that guy, he really is truely annoying.

So you don't dislike him because he's a Pompey fan? Don't you have a certain amount of respect for a fellow football fan who is totally dedicated to his club (he sacrificed his marriage for it). I do (even if he does smell).

Jimmy Grimble

Portsmouth got lucky in terms of the timing of their arrival in the Premiership. They hit it as the money really started pouring in. If we'd have been at Falmer 5/6 years ago there's a very strong chance we'd be in the same poisiton as them now.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
So you don't dislike him because he's a Pompey fan? Don't you have a certain amount of respect for a fellow football fan who is totally dedicated to his club (he sacrificed his marriage for it). I do (even if he does smell).
Why should she? What kind of COCK do you have to be to sacrifice your MARRIAGE to act like that? Not to mention one dimensionally DULL to boot. :tosser: :tosser: :tosser:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I hate Portsmouth. With a HUGE passion.

Not just the fans, the club and the manager, but the entire town.

Horrible, horrible, horrible.

brighton are a good club, a family club.

However, ive met a lot of brighton fans who despise Pompey for whatever reason. Why?

I find it hypocritical you call us small. A lot of our hardcore fans have been priced out and whatever happens, whatever division each club is in, you'll never, EVER be as BIG or FAMOUS as Portsmouth F.C. A club who've won 2 top flight titles, 2 fa cups, 2 finals, 2 semi finals, and about 8 lower league football titles.

Not as much as some clubs, but know your place lads. You're a good club, run well, but don't ever get ahead of yourselves, you'll never match us. Even southamp*on fans know they cant.

ARRY REDKNAPP BLUE AND WHITE ARMY \0/

Take care and good luck against hereford.

except we don't give a shit about Portsmouth,........... and have never done so

so we couldn't care less.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Speak for yourself Storer. I hate them.

I DO care how they get on. I physically cheer at the TV every goal they let in on MoTD.

Their fans are the PIKIEST bunch of knuckle-draggers ever to 'grace' a football stadium, and the whole town is a need of a good wash.

vitusvivi

May 30, 2008

Bye.

Are you stupid? Portsmouth PORTSMOUTH! The sound of it makes any sane person shudder. Why would a rich young billionaire want to invest in such a horrible place? Brighton, on the other hand...

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
except we don't give a shit about Portsmouth,........... and have never done so

so we couldn't care less.
That really is bollocks - there are loads of Albion fans out there who f***ing hate Portsmouth, and I'm one of them.

SeagullSam12

Aug 14, 2007
Portsmouth
I f*cking hate Pompey.

The thing that gets me is how you were all like Redknapp is judas when he went to Southampton and then he comes back and you welcome him with open arms?
:glare:

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey

He sacrificed his MARRIAGE for it? That's insane!!!

I don't dislike him because he's a pompey fan, I dislike him for being a tad annoying, that's all!

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Pompey? bunch of c unts, end of story .....now f*** off

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here