Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lets Get One Thing Straight

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I think the rivalry only exists to a degree in West Sussex where the glory boys have switched allegiances. We only have one rival team , that is utterly detested by all Albion fans - Crispy Phallus. :)

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I kinda feel all of pompey has been stereotyped by the media,im sure your not all ugly badly tattoed campanologists,i used to enjoy our away days down the coast on our luxury wooden seated southdown coach,gone are the days unfortunately that we could swap insults in 2 completely different languages,still find it hard to work out how just 50 miles away theres a happy thriving community of cajuns.:tosser:

Personally, I haven't even thought about Portsmouth as a rival since the 70's at the Goldstone, when they insisted on trying to enforce that idea themselves.

Prem club, means no more to me than say Middlesborough or West Brom tbh.

Is one of ours on their website riling them up?
Hardly worth the effort imo.

im sure your not all ugly badly tattoed campanologists

For those who don't know what you're talking about, judge for yourself......

Attachments

• Portsmouth_468x354.jpg
    Portsmouth_468x354.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 249

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I know a fair few Brighton fans do dislike Portsmouth probably as mentioned due to some imaginary south coast rivalry. I'll also admit to calling them Portscumouth a fair bit.
To be honest though I've nothing really against them. It's good to see one of the smaller teams in the Prem doing well against the established London and North West clubs.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I had the misfortune of sitting near that bloke at Wembley last week. He could have at least washed before the game, he stunk! Luckily he didn't bring his bell along though.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
infact f*** it, i'm doing it on here

gk: yoshi

df: linvoy
df: arjan

rm: d'allessandro
cm: prosinecki (c)
cm: pedro mendes
cm: sulley
lm: niko

cf: the yak
cf: dario silva
cf: john aloisi

There's been a whole SLUT of flair that has passed through Fratton Park - you could almost do a second string:

Shaka

Traore
Darryl powell

Hilaire
Neil Webb
Merson
Lauren Robert
Lua Lua

Paul Walsh
Nwankwo
Baros

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
my pc is facing due east and im sat in a westerly direction so aye RIGHT thousand appologies to my fellow velcro trainer wearers :dunce:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Didn't B******i want us to ground-share with Pompey at one time?

Also, I remember hearing a rumour (no idea if there's any substance to it at all) that Mandaric came to us before he went to Portsmouth and Arch-hole/B******i and the other one told him to sod off, so he went for his back-up plan of Portsmouth. If true, interesting to wonder where the two clubs might be in relation to each other now if he'd got the club he wanted rather than having to settle for his reserve choice.

As I say though, I've no idea if there's any substance to that rumour at all.

Greg Stanley and the then Pompey Chairman ??? Gregory the son of Ernie of QPR wanted to build a stadium along the A27 between Chichester and Arundel to be a joint venture and to be shared but Gregory resigned before it was pushed any further.

Archer did turn down Mandarics offer, as he did many peoples before DK, hence Mandaric followed his back up plan and bought Portsmouth.

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
The reason I dislike Portsmouth is because their fans are shaven headed, tattoed thugs, with missing teeth, and ugly facial scars.

- and the blokes arent much better either

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I was once asked to take over a pub in Fratton near the Police station. Wife and I went to look at it and was in there less than 5 minutes it was obviously a drug den and down and outs. No thanks for any amount of money.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I had the misfortune of sitting near that bloke at Wembley last week. He could have at least washed before the game, he stunk! Luckily he didn't bring his bell along though.
Did you tell him to wash his bell-end ? :lol:

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here