Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lets all laugh at Liverpool :)

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Liverpool are comfortably the most arrogant team in England, living off history and delusions about their present state.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Anyone who thinks Liverpool will go down are clueless.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
The interesting thing is when Hodgson was sacked and Dalglish appointed all the Liverpool fans on here were saying it was the right move because 'Hodgson has never managed a big club' (Inter Milan obviously didn't count) and Dalglish was the better option because he'd managed big clubs and knew Liverpool. I wonder what they're thinking now they've appointed Brendan Who? as opposed to someone like Jose Moriniho?

With only one match played this season anything is possible, we were at the top end of the Championship last season and Liverpool were in the bottom end of the Premiership last season so...................
(It may well be the prozac I take though aswell):blush:

Since when has 8th been bottom half?

can't stand them but bottom half they were not.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I did say finished in the bottom half, were Liverpool in the bottom half of the Premiership some time in the last 2 seasons?

Man Utd have regularly appeared in the bottom half of the Premier League at the start of a season-what is your point? League positions after one game are only used by idiots to predict the season's outcome.

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
Goring Gull & Martyn 20 are either Chelski or Manure fans, with a passing interest in their second and local club ... the Albion.

Weird thread.

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
Man Utd have regularly appeared in the bottom half of the Premier League at the start of a season-what is your point? League positions after one game are only used by idiots to predict the season's outcome.

Did you read any of my other posts in this thread? I original said that this season Brighton could go up and Liverpool could go down, when I was challenged as being ridiculous I said well last season Brighton were in the top half (I was not saying at beginning, end, after any number of games but at some point in the season Brighton were in the top half) and Liverpool were in the bottom half (I was not saying at beginning, end, after any number of games but at some point in the season Liverpool were in the bottom half). My mistake was not realising how long Daglish had been there so it was the year before they hit the bottom half.
I am not comparing Brighton with Liverpool, my point is a Brighton are one of the promotion prospects and Liverpool are one of the regulation prospects, I feel they have made an error with their manager and will really struggle.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Goring Gull & Martyn 20 are either Chelski or Manure fans, with a passing interest in their second and local club ... the Albion.

Weird thread.

This.

On a sunny Sunday when the Albion's loss and striker hunt is the main interest of Albion fans, 2 weirdo's are talking about a PL club 250 miles away.

That is bizarre.

I smell a glory-hunting interest in ManU or Chelsea.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here