Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Let's all laugh at Arsenal

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Gonna be a big day when his clackers finally drop.

Must surely have been a damp patch on the seat after that tirade. Fancy making a show of yourself like that after a couple of duff results at the start of the season.

Pathetic......but so funny I had to watch it twice.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Interesting that lad screaming is on his own, seems his mates left early.

SeagullCrow

May 9, 2008
I must admit to being a little concerned here. Arteta is clearly on borrowed time, and Arsenal are exactly the kind of club who will try to poach Potter from us. We know they want half our squad, and it can't be lost on them that our manager is the one who gave them the freedom to play as we do.

I know that we will eventually lose Potter, but I would be devastated if it was to the likes of Arsenal and their fanbase.

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
A balding Greg Davies in a black Polo shirt above Harold Shipman.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I must admit to being a little concerned here. Arteta is clearly on borrowed time, and Arsenal are exactly the kind of club who will try to poach Potter from us. We know they want half our squad, and it can't be lost on them that our manager is the one who gave them the freedom to play as we do.

I know that we will eventually lose Potter, but I would be devastated if it was to the likes of Arsenal and their fanbase.

The poison is far too strong there.

They expect Champions League football.
No manager will look at that team, managerial set up and ownership and think they'll be able to deliver top 4.

You'd have to be a maniac to follow Arteta if he leaves in the next 6 months.

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
Blow up dolls have come a long way, with real hair earrings and sunglasses...only poking fun....assuming thats her name

I think Phil Mitchell had a quick rummage in the blow up doll, and has now realised she may be real having played a solo game of 'smell my finger!'

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Can't believe that image has been up all day and there's no Hiney Art...

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004

Nah they took a punt on Arteta due to lack of experience they would be looking to go for someone with proven CL qualification experience

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I posted it on the EPL thread of weekend games as a link but don’t know how to embed a tweet can you show me ta

Left TWATTER years ago so unfortunately I can’t remember.

Is it not the same as URL but replace with TWEET either end instead ?

[TWEET]inserthere[/TWEET]

I’m sure someone will confirm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here