[Albion] Let's all laugh at Arsenal

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
What I find sad about this is the dominance of the single middle finger variant, an Americanism, vs the traditionally British two finger salute. Yet more creeping Americanisation of our culture.

It's worse than that, there's a fair few very American 'knuckles up' single finger instead of the English proud singular digit above all others.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
3 up from Mr Armani - James Acaster's not having much of a laugh.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Dr Harold Shipman faked his own suicide and now stalks the Emirates in an Arsenal shirt?

5-ish in from the right, about 3 rows from the top... ???

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Dr Harold Shipman faked his own suicide and now stalks the Emirates in an Arsenal shirt?

5-ish in from the right, about 3 rows from the top... ???

I prefer my Harold Shipman gag (so to speak) :lol: :whistle: #115.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Interesting PL demographics in that picture.

I imagine there is a dedicated 'family area' at the Emirates, but nevertheless, no kids whatsoever in that whole crowd scene, in what I imagine is one of the less expensive areas (low down, by the corner flag). Not one.

Average age must be late 30's / early 40s?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Interesting PL demographics in that picture.

I imagine there is a dedicated 'family area' at the Emirates, but nevertheless, no kids whatsoever in that whole crowd scene, in what I imagine is one of the less expensive areas (low down, by the corner flag). Not one.

Average age must be late 30's / early 40s?

60,200 estate agents.

In the US they'd call it a Real Estators Convention.

RandAlex8

Aug 23, 2021
man if they dont get results against norwich and burnley then i think writing is on the wall.

they love all this #trusttheprocess stuff but i dont think they understand where that came from.

it came from 76ers bball team bottoming out completely before bouncing back based on recruiting (which was not an easy ride). That means they would have to sell off Bama/Laca/Xhaka/Bellerin etc while Leno is going to walk and they still have a bunch of deadwood on their books.

They don't seem to be following process, it is both ends of spectrum which creates confusion and ties them down to properly rebuilding.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Presumably we've never finished above Arsenal (I wasn't around in our last top flight stint so don't know)

Could this be the first time in our history? I reckon they'll struggle to finish top half.

I'm thinking, probably we won't, but it's not beyond the realms

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
View attachment 139690

I saw this on Twitter yesterday evening…….Pick your favourite angry Arsenal fan. :lolol::lolol:

I like the bloke just above Mr. Smiley.

The only one wearing a mask and opting not for the Single Finger Salute of his peers but for a very British "down with this sort of thing" thumbs down.

He also seems to be staring directly at the camera, as if he knows this moment will be immortalised.

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
ZZ top guitarist in the middle silently contemplating life in the Championship

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was enjoying him and his other half (lady in grey next to him) quietly thinking to themselves that they should have gone to that Trump rally instead, as they'd originally planned..

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Any decent manager with Arteta's squad would be playing the following in a wing-back 5-3-2 formation:

Ramsdale, Bellerin, White, Gabriel, Saliba, Tierney, Partey, Xhaka, Saka, Lacazette, Aubameyang.

Unfortunately, Arteta let Saliba go out on loan to Marseille, he's pissed about with Bellerin and Aubameyang, Xhaka almost left before storming the Euros with Switzerland and he's lumbered with £70 million white elephant Nicolas Pepe.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports