Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Let's all laugh at Arsenal

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
What Arsenal need is a big , strong, traditional Centre back to play alongside Ben White. Someone who could spend the whole game heading high balls away.

So, how much should we sell them Duffy for?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Why? I don’t actually have anything against Arsenal. I’m not sure why a Brighton fan would?

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Arteta kicks off the sack race in handsome style.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Don’t worry I’m laughing but let’s see what the Main Board is like tomorrow at 17:01 [emoji106][emoji106] feel free to bounce me [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Nothing new a Potter in out poll, in house fighting with the believers saying they are happy watching us miss a 100 chances and lose 1-0. Naylor tweeting your all happy to spend someones else’s money on a striker which I find really bizarre, the last time I looked it’s not free to watch BHA.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
6fdd15bd355f2d48413dfab9669d4f09.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Why? I don’t actually have anything against Arsenal. I’m not sure why a Brighton fan would?

Probably for all sorts of reasons, some are just having a laugh …. that old chestnut of football Schadenfreude.

Personally, I don’t like Arsenal, Spurs and West Ham. Cocky supporters, so much entitlement.

Plus a stack of Arsenal plastics live in this part of Brighton. Some dumped other clubs as adults FFS, when Graham then Wenger gained success :wanker: . Going to be some miserable faces round here tomorrow :lolol:

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Although BW did no favours for Arsenal's defence tonight, I'd like to see some evidence of the £50 million doing us some favours before laughing at them.

Even though its Arsenal, I'm finding it difficult to laugh at a team being more creative than the opposition, but being easily rolled over because they make defensive mistakes and can't get a clear shot away in the penalty area. For a Brighton fan it feels like PTSD.

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
I think we should probably remind ourselves that this is their first season for 27 years without European football too. Fans in utter meltdown this evening.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Although BW did no favours for Arsenal's defence tonight, I'd like to see some evidence of the £50 million doing us some favours before laughing at them.

Even though its Arsenal, I'm finding it difficult to laugh at a team being more creative than the opposition, but being easily rolled over because they make defensive mistakes and can't get a clear shot away in the penalty area. For a Brighton fan it feels like PTSD.

Don't you mean the £25m upfront we received (with the other £25m being paid over the next 3 years)?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I’m not going to laugh at Arsenal until we’ve taken a few points off them this season. Do we have players like Toney & Calvert-Lewin to exploit White? No.

maresfield seagull

May 23, 2006
Probably for all sorts of reasons, some are just having a laugh …. that old chestnut of football Schadenfreude.

Personally, I don’t like Arsenal, Spurs and West Ham. Cocky supporters, so much entitlement.

Plus a stack of Arsenal plastics live in this part of Brighton. Some dumped other clubs wasiiii take adults FFS, when Graham then Wenger gained success :wanker: . Going to be some miserable faces round here tomorrow :lolol:

By dumping other clubs Do you mean they abandoned the stripes ?

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Don't you mean the £25m upfront we received (with the other £25m being paid over the next 3 years)?

Does that matter? That's how most big transfer fees work and that would probably include any business we did in bringing someone in.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
A widely predicted result, as we know the 'top six' doesn't exist anymore as there are four big teams then a group fighting for Europa league spots down to mid table with the rest trying to avoid the trap door. Occasionally a big four team will cock it up letting someone in but Arsenal (and Spurs) are no where near the required level.

Well done Brentford [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here