Leonardo Ulloa

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Looks a decent player. Good find BBBW!

Capteure.JPG

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Basically with the way he played today is what we have been missing since Murray left 18-months ago. At last some-on who can hold the ball up and bring others into play, not sure CMS will be the perfect foil for him would be looking more towards Barnes/Hoskins IMO

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Great debut. Showed today that he can score with his head, hold up the ball, defend in the Murray role, and even had moments of South American skill.

Looks exactly like what we have been missing. Potentially a better version of Murray?
Exactly what I was thinking once he got settled into the game.

blue2

Apr 21, 2010
Potentially a better version of Murray?[/QUOTE]

Slow down tiger one game dose not make a summer

BearwoodSeagull

Feb 2, 2012
Chalkhouse Green, Oxon
Very impressive debut....played with a smile on his face and doesn't look afraid to score goals!
Well done Gus, well done Tony.....it was worth waiting for the right guy and I think you have found him.
He will ruin Championship defences and IMO the play-offs now beckon.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Feghouli

Almeria have got another good player as well, albeit on loan from Valencia. Starred for eliminated Algeria in the African Nations Cup: Sofiane Feghouli

I know we have already got a perfectly good right winger in Will Buckley though.

I saw the player on the TV and thought he looks good.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
I would much rather see Ulloa play with Barnes. Craig has been a good servant to the club over the last season, and I don't doubt his commitment...but I think Barnes will be the better striker...

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Looks to be a major find, very impressive debut. If that's what he plays like against Arsenal, he's going to cause a lot of Championship defences some major problems. Tracks back well too. He's going to be IMMENSE for us!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here