Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leonardo Ulloa

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Unfortunately Gus will not leave McSmudger out he will insist on playing him as he did yesterday and we will win fcuk all, promotion you are havin a larf gus learn from your mistakes or fcuk off

Oh dear, why has it taken me so long? You, sir, are now on my ignore list. As for Ulloa, yes, absolute quality. Other than Buckley, when was the last time an Albion player had such an effective debut?

Saltdean Massif

Jan 26, 2013
Looked the dogs from where I was sitting and not scared to stick his head in unlike CMS whom gave up running afew times and shudda stopped the winning goal - try jumping like you will at you NCFC medical next week.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Looked the dogs from where I was sitting and not scared to stick his head in unlike CMS whom gave up running afew times and shudda stopped the winning goal - try jumping like you will at you NCFC medical next week.

Has it come down to Notts County being the only side interested now? Can't say I'm surprised...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Moaners on here will give him flack as he looked fairly imobile and robotic at times due to his height - mainly they will blame him when we lose games / draw at home (ala CMS in a way)... But a big fella will always be slightly this way.

I too thought he made a top debut and held the ball well. Couple of stray passes but he's clearly still acclimatising...

Looking forward to the league games with him leading the line!

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton

SHUDDA stopped it with what? His 6ft long arms?
_65529220_65529219.jpg

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
I initially thought the guy on the line could have made a much better attempt at jumping to head it off the line (thought it was Calderon to start with), but only one view of the replay showed it was impossible to get to with that deflection. Too high and wide of CMS, let alone the wrong footing caused by the deflection. To criticise him for that is ridiculous

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
The only one to blame really is the guy in green, who took 2 of his own players out of the game, ended up sprawled on the floor, and only managed to punch it 10 yards...

Correct :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here